DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2011 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/468858-private-classifieds-listings-2011-a.html)

Robert M Wright August 5th, 2011 05:20 PM

Canon HV20 - excellent condition - $295 shipped

Photos added - see below.

I'm selling my son's HV20 for him. It's been exceptionally well cared for and is in excellent condition, both cosmetically and functionally. Included is the camcorder itself, battery, AC adapter/cord, UV filter, a new tape, and the manual in PDF format on a CD (nothing else). Asking $295 (which includes standard shipping anywhere in the lower 48). I'll accept PayPal from anybody who's a long-standing regular here, but would actually prefer a USPS money order or personal check. (PayPal is very convenient, but I really dislike them. Despite their wonderful sounding assurances to the contrary, in reality, they do almost nothing to protect either buyers or sellers from low-life scammers - not exactly a rarity here on the internet.)

Disclaimer: The camera is in excellent condition (pretty dang close to mint condition) and I'll test it right before shipping, just to double check and make sure it's working properly when I box it up. Take good care of it, like my son did, and it should work great for a long time to come. That said, this is indeed a used camcorder and I'm just a regular guy, not a retail store, so it is sold "as-is" with absolutely no warranty whatsoever and I cannot accept returns or issue refunds, with the single following exception: If somehow the camcorder should arrive DOA, notify me within 24 hours, return the camcorder promptly, and I'll happily refund the purchase price. DOA means "dead upon arrival" - NOT destroyed after letting the dog chew on it, dropping it off the balcony to see if it bounces, or trying to jam a VHS tape in it, etc. 24 hours means just that, 24 hours - NOT a couple days, weeks, months or years. Promptly means promptly, as in ASAP. Also, again because this is the internet and somebody will probably ask: I will not accept pesos, nor will I ship to anybody's long-lost cousin, the missionary in Angola (or anything else goofy like that).

Greg Chisholm August 5th, 2011 05:21 PM

Re: Sennheiser wireless ew g2 100

Kit is sold!

Jeff Harper August 5th, 2011 09:29 PM

Re: Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM

The lack of autofocus isn't as much a concern for a lot of guys like me that shoot with the GH2, we have to learn to manual focus a lot using third party lenses anyway.

Edward Mendoza August 5th, 2011 11:36 PM

Even for something like, say, sports photography? You're good.

(Sorry Mike, we've hijacked your thread)

Jeff Harper August 5th, 2011 11:43 PM

Don't do sports.

Don Bloom August 6th, 2011 06:41 AM

Re: Cartoni D601 head/legs

Bump!!!

Anyone??? Make a legit offer -and I'll ask him. this is an awesome tripod and head, just more than he needs and he'd really like to find a new home for it.

Eugene J. Kulak August 6th, 2011 08:38 AM

Re: Matrox & nvidia gear

Items still for sale.

Nora Connors August 6th, 2011 10:24 AM

Re: Canon HV20 - excellent condition - $295 shipped

PM sent.

No pesos... but how about Wampum?

Russ Gutshall August 6th, 2011 10:42 AM

Lost it all - seeking ex3 related stuff

Hi All -- Lost it all in lightning fire last Sunday !

Seeking EX3 body only if available - plus Express card adapters verified to work ! - (at least 2) - Kensington or Express brand - no M&M cause I have heard of too many failures ?

Also will consider SxS Sony 16gb cards (2) verified working order.

Also looking for Vinten Vision 8 fluid head and at least one plate - no sticks.

Also looking for Nikon Prime Telephotos in good plus too excellent condition
Nikon 400 f/3.5 Nikon 300 f/4 Nikon 180 f/2.8

Newer red colored Adaptimatix Nikon to Sony mount adapters - 2

Good condition -- Gitzo carbon fiber 3531 LSV for 100mm bowl

Sennheiser ME-66 microphone and at least 1 XLR cable

16 AUGUST ASSIGNMENT WORK IN ALASKA -- PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT UNLESS HAVE SPECIFIC ITEMS I AM LOOKING FOR - I HAVE NO TIME TO SPARE - NEED GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION STUFF - NO TIME TO RESHIP BACK TO SELLER, ETC. THANK YOU !

eosruss@hotmail.com

Steven Davis August 6th, 2011 11:31 AM

Re: Complete Gear Clearout due to going blind

Hey Paul, I will pray for you certainly. I hope the best for you. God speed my friend.

Robert M Wright August 6th, 2011 11:33 AM

Depends on how pretty the beads are. :)

Jeff Deveraux August 6th, 2011 11:44 AM

Re: Red one

Camera has been sold

Jeff Hinson August 6th, 2011 11:52 AM

is this item still for sale?
Jeff

downsouthstudio@yahoo.com

Robert M Wright August 6th, 2011 12:51 PM