DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Craig Terott March 30th, 2013 07:20 PM

Re: EX1/EX3 Batteries $50ea

sold sold sold

Jeremiah Rickert March 31st, 2013 01:38 AM

Re: Awesome Seller - James Kuhn

There's a collector's site I'm on that has feedback threads for members who buy/sell. Maybe a section on here would be nice.

Either way, more kudos for James. Received a nice box from him today, extremely well packed, and the camera had more accessories included in the deal than I'd realized.

Very pleasant to do a deal with and wholly recommended. :)

Jeremiah

Robert Musiello March 31st, 2013 02:13 AM

Discovered a cool google app...
I am trying to purchase a fs100... so a guys emails me and sends me a photo "of his camera"
I used "image search" in google and it found the photo on a persons website who reviewed the camera in Europe...
Emailed the alleged seller the link and never heard from him...
Nice app if you feel the photo is "suspicious"

Robert Musiello March 31st, 2013 02:14 AM

Not needed for James... lol

Joe Holt March 31st, 2013 09:18 AM

Sony EX3

Hello,

I'm getting back into independent work and find myself in need of a good working camera. I am interested in purchasing your fully operational Sony EX3. Low hours would be preferred but not a deal breaker if it hasn't been dragged through the mud. I would love to have at least 1 SxS card and a working battery to be part of the deal. Thanks, Joe

James Kuhn March 31st, 2013 03:27 PM

Thank you!

J.

Samer Aslan March 31st, 2013 04:14 PM

Re: Sony EX3

Hi Joe,
Did you look at this site:TV-BAY - For Sale - Broadcast Equipment sales professional camcorders video recorders monitors VTR lens batteries video equipment and sony broadcast lot's of good stuff and some EX3 camera's for sale, you can find almost everything you need and there are a lot of serious people there selling their stuff..
Good Luck
Samer

Bill Grant March 31st, 2013 05:25 PM

Canon 6D for sale. one month old

Hey all.
I've made the decision to go ahead and sell my awesome 6D to get another 5DmkIII. I purchased this one the first week of March from a local Best Buy. It has 2 weddings and a corporate shoot on it. Works great, I've just decided that I want to have matching cameras. Asking $1700. Will come with all original accessories. Paypal only. Buyer pays shipping.
Bill

Joe Holt April 1st, 2013 07:19 AM

Re: Sony EX3

Thanks for the lead Samer. There aren't any used EX3s from the USA on there now but I will keep checking back. Thanks again, Joe

Doug Chambers April 1st, 2013 01:11 PM

Re: Panasonic AG-AC90 with Accessories

*** sold ***

Craig Terott April 1st, 2013 06:56 PM

Sony EX1 $500

4 Attachment(s)
Sony EX1 $500 only 75 run-hrs

THE BAD: Camera fell when it was on a tripod, it hit near the front LCD area when the LCD was open. The fall cracked the handle causing the LCD not to turn on.

THE GOOD: Other than the LCD it's a fully functional camera, everything else works, viewfinder works great, shows no errors, audio is fine, and it records and plays back media with no issues.

REASON FOR SALE: I used it for a few shoots as an unmanned 3rd camera, but since then switched to all DSLR. I think it's well within reason that Sony service could replace the cracked handle (I surmise the LCD is fine, just a damaged connection) and the camera could be flipped for a profit. It's your effort that will make that happen, I don't care to bother with it. ...or you could just gaffers tape the crack and use as a pretty awesome $500 unmanned 3rd cam.

I'll include the large SWITT battery S-8U62 (shown) and a Sony Charger (BC-U1), and EX1 Sony remote control.

Vence Vida April 1st, 2013 08:06 PM

Re: Sony EX1 $500

Hey Craig, I'll take it.

Craig Terott April 1st, 2013 08:49 PM

Delete Delete

Serge Petchenyi April 1st, 2013 09:09 PM

If Vence doesnt take it, I'm in. Cash in hand

Joe Holt April 1st, 2013 09:31 PM

I guess I'll be third in line.