DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2013 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/481377-private-classifieds-listings-2013-a.html)

Mark Watson June 6th, 2013 03:35 AM

Re: Dv multirig - COMPLETED

I bought George's Multirig.

Chris Loh June 6th, 2013 07:58 PM

Re: Coollights LED Kit

Email inbound.. I assume a charger is included for the bescor batteries?

Tom Miller June 6th, 2013 08:15 PM

Re: Sont Ax2000

Drop $2500

Brigham Edgar June 6th, 2013 09:20 PM

FS: SONY F3 camera kit

Selling my beloved SONY F3 camera kit. Low hours and very well looked after, only selling because i have three cameras and it's not getting used much. This comes as a complete kit ready to go with the addition of lenses. The MOVCAM baseplate has a built in shoulder pad perfectly positioned for shoulder mounting and mounts on standard sony broadcast VCT baseplates which makes it very easy and compliant to current broadcast standards. The top cheeseplate makes it simple to add any extra gear etc. It has been upgraded for the internal SLOG recording so you don't need to attach a hefty external recorder to get the advantages of SLOG like the initial days. Plenty of batteries and recording cards means this kit is ready to shoot...just throw on some stunning affordable Nikon lenses or some cine grade PL glass and your good to go.
Buyers are welcome to view the camera in Brisbane, Australia.
International buyers and shipping are ok but batteries cannot be sent so happy to drop a little because of this. Shipping is a flat fee of $100 worldwide but does not include insurance (but can arrange for cost) and is shipped through standard delivery. Couriers etc are buyers expense.
Australia buyers attract GST.

AUD$8900

Sony F3
PL mount
MTF Nikon mount
Berkey top cheesplate
MOVCAM baseplate (shoulder pad and sony vct mount built in) with rods
Microphone
Shoulder strap
32gb SXS card
8gb SXS card
efilms MXR Extreme SD card adapter
2 x Sony BP-U60 batteries
1 x Sony BP-U30 battery
2 x GMP DCU60 batteries
1 x Sony Battery charger

Brigham Edgar June 6th, 2013 09:22 PM

Re: FS: SONY F3 camera kit

7 Attachment(s)
Photos of the gear...forgive the iPhone pics.

Brigham Edgar June 6th, 2013 09:28 PM

Re: Spring cleaning Gear to Go water gear, matrox, Trusmt

I'm interested in the TrusMT cage. Can you post some pics and does it have 15mm rod support?

Jim Giberti June 7th, 2013 01:12 AM

Re: Coollights LED Kit

Sold the Kit.

Thanks guys.

Matthew Chambers June 7th, 2013 03:49 AM

Re: Sont Ax2000

Where are you based?

Zachary Fink June 7th, 2013 06:52 AM

Re: Lectrosonics UCR411a and SMQa wireless system - Block 26

Price dropped to $2400. Looking to sell this ASAP.

Paul Cronin June 8th, 2013 08:26 AM

Re: Sennheiser 2000 ENG wireless w/Countryman

I am taking this off the market today 8 June.

Michael Stewart June 8th, 2013 08:39 PM

Zacuto items (parting out shoulder rig)

1 Attachment(s)
Tried to sell this on ebay, had not sold items on there in awhile, only buying, but encountered a new trend that I did not expect, I thought it was odd that I saw several bidders that had astronomical feedbacks, in my case 70,000 in two years. Apparently with the new policy of sellers not being able to leave negative feedback has opened a new door, my buyer (who never paid me or contacted me) is an american seller, who lives in the U.S and is Russian, they are a reseller for overseas customers, why would I care, money is money right? well apparently they buy it, and when the overseas cutomer gets the item damaged or never receives it, you end up getting a case opened on you and the money reversed, ebay looks at the feedback of the buyer (70,000 in this case) and sees dollar signs, siding always with the big time buyer. My buyer was zappeastusa4, they also go by zappeastusa1, zappeastusa2, zappeastusa3 (run a search) these people are clever, I'll give them that anyway, They never paid or contacted me, going to part out here and see how it goes, I will block these bidders if I go back to ebay. I am posting prices, but feel free to make offers. I accept paypal and you pay actual shipping. Once again, much safer buying and selling in our community:)

Thanks
Mike

•Universal Baseplate with 12 inch 15mm rods: $300
•Shoulder Pad with 7 inch 15mm rods: $75
•Z-offset: The Z-offset includes two pieces. Both are similar. One of the two pieces has a quick release while the other only has Allen wrench lock downs. The Z-offset offsets the rig for some cameras like the Panasonic HVX200 so you can look through the eyepiece: $$175
•Zgrips: These are the original Zgrip design from Zacuto: $400
•Additional 7 inch rods (15mm): $30
•Zonitor Handheld Kit for 15mm Rods : SOLD
•Double Mount with Red Plate, Zround, and 3 Stud Anton Bauer battery plate: $300 (could break this up if needed)
•Wireless Plate:$30
•Zriser with 4.5" rods- for DOF adapters and or long lens support: $200
•Manfrotto 394 Quick Release:$30
•Anton Bauer 4X power tap:$40
•P-Tap Male to 90 degree 4pin XLR Female - 28inches : $30

Paul Cronin June 8th, 2013 08:49 PM

Re: Sennheiser 2000 ENG wireless w/Countryman

This wireless system is SOLD

Leonard Levy June 9th, 2013 02:24 AM

Re: Sigma 50-150 f2.8 Nikon Mt

Here are a couple of pics

Bill Ward June 9th, 2013 06:32 AM

Re: Sigma 50-150 f2.8 Nikon Mt

attachment failure?

Peter Erfurt June 9th, 2013 07:15 AM

Vinten Vision 100 w/carbon fibre legs

Selling a Vinten Vision 100 (grey head) tripod with carbon fibre legs. Photos can be sent on demand.

Lightly used - I'm a self employed freelancer, and takes good care of my equipment. Comes with original travel bag.

Selling the tripod for approx half the price for a new on - ie. EUR 1900. Open to offers.

You can see a review of the Vision 100 (black head) here: Vinten Vision 100 Long Term Review. | XDCAM-USER.COM

Kind regards from a sunny Denmark

Peter