Private Classifieds listings from 2014 - Page 36 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #526
Regular Crew

Re: Selling canon xa10 bundle plus extras

Price drop to $1300 total for everything. Need to sell quick
Old April 30th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #527
Regular Crew

Re: CANON XF100 CAMERA BUNDLE With Many Extras

Price dropped to $2400 - need to sell quick. This is a great deal for everything you get here
Old April 30th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #528
Regular Crew

Fotga (E-bay) Follow Focus

I bought this follow focus unit after reading great reviews on the web. It does indeed look nice--well built, even attractive. However I never did use it--I'm a still photographer and the idea I had for this never materialized.

I think I paid $225 on Ebay. Yours for $175 + $15 shipping (Priority Mail, USA). If I have my prices wrong let me know.

Thanks,

--Darin
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-follow-focus-2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-follow-focus-1.jpg  

Old April 30th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #529
Regular Crew

TRADE: Utlimate DSLR video rig: Canon 6D with VFD filter, +extras

Awesome filmmaking DSLR bundle to TRADE!

Canon 6D
64 GB card
16 GB card

Canon 50mm 1.4 prime lens +hood
Canon 17-40mm ultra wide-angle lens +hood
Gear Box camera cage & rails
Follow-focus
6 extra batteries
Azden smx-20 stereo microphone

Want to trade for your 3-CCD video camera + extras.

Serious offers only!
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-k_canon_5d_markiii_side.jpg  
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #530
Regular Crew

Re: TRADE: Utlimate DSLR video rig: Canon 6D with VFD filter, +extras

Message sent
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:26 PM   #531
Regular Crew

Re: Fotga (E-bay) Follow Focus

Hey Darin..... Darin here.... I have one of these exact models - its works very well for me.

Looking at current eBay prices I would think it could go under $150. The quick release model is a little more.

Good luck with the sell.
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #532
Regular Crew

Re: Sound Devices 552 Mixer

Price dropped to $2400 plus shipping
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #533
Regular Crew

Re: Fotga (E-bay) Follow Focus

Hey! What are you doing with my name?????

But you're right--my price it too high. How about $150, shipping to USA included?

--Darin
Old May 1st, 2014, 01:08 AM   #534
Slash Rules!

Want to Buy: Sachtler DV6 or FSB6 system

Hi guys. Looking to upgrade my tripod, so looking for a Sachtler DV6 or FSB6 system (i.e. head and sticks). I would PREFER a mid-level spreader, and as I understand for all purpose shooting they're the bee's knees (or cat's nipples if you're allergic to honey), floor-level more for studio/flat floor environments, but I won't rule out other offers. I'm in Houston TX, USA. Thanks.
Old May 1st, 2014, 03:29 PM   #535
Regular Crew

CANON EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens

I have EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM Lens for sale. This lens is in a perfect near mint condition with all original packaging and HOYA HMC UV(c) 77mm filter. I only used this lens perhaps 4 or 5 times and just not using any more. This lens is 100% perfect working condition. These photos are real and was taken by me this morning. B&H has it for $1,549 after rebate. I am asking $1,250
If you are interested, please contact me by email @ atalis@bluebonnetmediagroup.com or (972) 985-9304

UPLOADING PHOTOS IS NOT WORKING. IF INTERESTED, I WILL EMAIL PHOTOS.

OVERVIEW
Its wide maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows for effective low-light photography and its circular aperture and narrow depth of field provide pleasing background blur. It is ideal for photojournalists, landscape and event photographers, and anyone who enjoys taking images from a wider perspective.

This version "II" improves greatly over its predecessor with the addition of two high-precision aspherical elements, which correct aberration including curvature of field and distortion. Chromatic aberration common in wide-angle shooting is also reduced by the inclusion of two UD lenses, which ensure optimum image quality and corner-to-corner detail. The lens elements have anti-reflective SWC (Sub-Wavelength Coating) that minimizes ghosting and flaring across the lens surface, regardless of the angle with which light enters.

The EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM lens features Canon's near-silent Ultra Sonic Motor (USM), which provides fast auto-focusing with full-time manual override. The floating internal focus system also helps maintain image quality throughout the focal range. As an L-series lens, it is designed to withstand the demands of professional usage and features Canon's advanced weather and dust sealing.
Fast f/1.4 Maximum Aperture
A wide f/1.4 maximum aperture allows this lens to be very effective in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focusing.
Aspherical and UD Lens Elements
Two aspherical and two UD lens elements minimize chromatic aberrations.
SWC (Sub Wavelength Coating)
The anti-reflective SWC (Sub Wavelength Coating) differs from conventional coatings by using a much finer structure, which minimizes ghosting and flaring across the lens surface, regardless of the angle with which light enters or exits.
Ring-Type USM Autofocus Motor
Canon's very best autofocus mechanisms are in place, permitting full-time manual focusing override without requiring a switchover from AF to MF mode. The USM (Ultrasonic Motor) is fast and virtually silent which is ideal for discreet shooting and when using this lens to record video. The floating rear focusing system maintains performance across the entire focus range.
L-Series
Canon's "L-Series" designation indicates that this lens meets their highest quality standards with excellent color reproduction and edge to edge sharpness. Lens elements are made from lead-free glass and a tight seal structure ensures excellent dust and moisture-proof performance

Last edited by Inna Lantsman; May 2nd, 2014 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Was unable to submit photos
Old May 1st, 2014, 06:48 PM   #536
Regular Crew

Viewfinder for jvc gyhd 100

little accident with my JVC gydhd 100, snapped the viewfinder, anyone hav some parts???
thanks
ed k
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:28 AM   #537
Regular Crew

Re: TRADE: Utlimate DSLR video rig: Canon 6D with VFD filter, +extras

I am also interested in a Blackmagic Cinema camera for trade.

Thanks.
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:01 AM   #538
Regular Crew

Panasonic GH3, 12-35mm & 14-140mm, Novoflex Nikon g to m43 adapter, Canon fd 35-105

Panasonic GH3, great condition, boxed with spare genuine Panasonic battery £575 delivered - bank transfer payment preferred
Lumix 12-35mm 2.8 great condition, boxed with all caps, hood and bag £550, & 14-140mm good condition with all caps, hood and bag £275 - delivered - bank transfer payment preferred

£1250 for all 3

Also Novoflex nikon g to m43 adapter - the best adapter you can get £100 delivered, bank transfer

Also have Canon fd 35-105mm for sale £55 including delivery, marks on front lens but does not affect image

Prices are for UK delivery
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-gh3-lens.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-gh3-back.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-lens-through.jpg  
Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:29 PM   #539
Trustee

Re: Lilliput 7Inch Monitor (1024x600)

Now sold.
thanks
Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:32 PM   #540
Trustee

Sony FS700

Hi guys
I'm looking for a good used Sony FS700.

If your thinking of selling yours please get in touch.

mat
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds