Private Classifieds listings from 2015 - Page 28 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2015, 07:04 PM   #406
Major Player

Re: Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Lens

The Canon 24-70mm lens has been sold. Thanks!!!!
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:02 PM   #407
Regular Crew

SmallHD DP4 EVF Super Bundle

More info on DVXuser

[FS: General] SmallHD DP4 EVF Super Bundle
Old April 23rd, 2015, 01:00 AM   #408
Regular Crew

Re: CamTram Professional Dolly - Mint Cond.

Model 2500
Old April 23rd, 2015, 03:11 AM   #409
Regular Crew

Re: Sony FS700 + 5batteries and duo charger / option: mattebox, baseplate and grip re

New price: 3400€ including 4 extra batteries, one extra double charger, Chrosziel baseplate (and rods) and Zacuto grip relocator.
Old April 23rd, 2015, 05:47 AM   #410
New Boot

Re: JVC BR-HD50 HDV DV Mini DV Mini HDV Deck

JVC BR-HD50U Compact HDV/DV Format Video Recorder with DVCAM Playback for the GY-HD100 or 110 Camcorder:Amazon:Camera & Photo

Price lowered to $550 and listed on amazon guaranteed to work on delivery. This unit is almost mint.

Select A.V.A Tech As seller . Thought it might make people feel safer using Amazon with A-Z guarantee
Old April 23rd, 2015, 01:00 PM   #411
Regular Crew

Re: Panasonic GH2, 20mm 1.7 lens + extras

Last chance before Ebay!
Old April 23rd, 2015, 09:20 PM   #412
Major Player

Canon 1DC

Canon 1DC
$6950.00

LIKE NEW
ORIGINAL BOX AND MANUALS
SCREEN PROTECTORS ON ALL SCREENS
(2) 64GB CF CARDS
(1) 128GB CF CARDS
Eyecup
(2) LP-E4N Battery Pack
LC-E4N Battery Charger
◾ Cable Protector and Clamp
AVC-DC400ST Stereo AV Cable
◾ Wide Strap L7
◾ EOS Digital Solution Disk
◾ Software Instruction Manual

-18.1Mp CMOS Sensor
-4K Cinematic Quality Video
-1920 x 1080 Full HD Video
-Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
-3.2" LCD Screen
-Eye-Level Pentaprism Viewfinder
-Dual CF Card Recording Media
-Canon EF Lens Mount
-Magnesium Alloy Body
-61-Point High Density Auto Focus
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2015-img_4383.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2015-img_4377.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2015-img_4385.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2015-img_4378.jpg  

Old April 23rd, 2015, 11:15 PM   #413
Major Player

Re: Canon 1DC

Just sent PM......
Old April 24th, 2015, 06:54 AM   #414
Regular Crew

WANTED: Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm micro 4/3 lens

Looking for the Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASPH. Lens - Micro Four Thirds Format wide-angle zoom lens in good condition. If you have one you might want to unload reply or message me on DVInfo - thanks.
Old April 24th, 2015, 08:27 AM   #415
New Boot

Re: JVC BR-HD50 HDV DV Mini DV Mini HDV Deck

http://www.amazon.com/shops/avatech

This my work better as a direct link. Price $499.99 plus $10.49 Shipping about as
cheap as you can find this unit and it's Like new mint. I've got my eye on a Canon HV20
to use as a transfer deck, but I've gotta fund it first and get my XHA1 firewire fixed
Old April 24th, 2015, 09:07 AM   #416
Regular Crew

AllSteady 5 Pro 3 Axis Stabilizer

Ok I'm selling my Allsteady 5 pro Stabilizer, because I'm wanting to get a good quality Drone, and I just don't use this as much as I thought I would. It works very good, It's only, 4 months old, and been used 3 times and very versatile with cameras, I used a Sony RX10 on this and it was not on the list of approved cameras. I had a Came 7000 had to return it, never could get it to work.But this Allsteady 5 worked right out of the box with less than 5 minutes to balance it. It also comes with and extra battery, and a Nice foldable Balancing Stand. My Cost was $1,535.00 US. I'm asking $1,100.00 Paypal Confirmed, and No Fee's and you pay shipping I have the original shipping box.

Also Turboace is an American company that answers the phone, with decent support.

Recommended Cameras:

Canon 5D/6D/7D/60D/70D
Panasonic GH4
Nikon D800/E
Sony NEX5/6/7/A5000/A6000/A7/A7R
All DSLR Cameras with equal of smaller dimensions

Email, Text or call:

Leon@videoxfactor.com Cell: 843-424-3736
Old April 24th, 2015, 12:56 PM   #417
Regular Crew

new All Steady 6 Pro 3-axis gimbal from Kickstarter campaign

About 2 months ago I ordered and paid for a All Steady 6 Pro Deluxe gimbal. A very nice unit. They are now just starting to ship. I am willing to sell my place in line (#125) and the All Steady 6 for a reasonable price. I was going to buy a Sony A7s and a lens to use on the gimbal and ran out of funds. So instead of getting the gimbal now I will wait until I can get the camera, lens and gimbal.

From TurboAce The AllSteady 6 changes the way you create, even if you own a much more expensive and larger gimbal, you will discover how it will increase your production value. It is about half the weight but it can handle heavy task. For example, it can carry lens such as the Canon 24-105mm, 24-70mm or even the 70-200mm and larger cameras like the Red Epic. Like the large Ronin, Movi and AllSteady 7 gimbbal, it is follow focus ready. Unfortunately, if you own one of these large gimbals, you have probably discovered its limitation. They are heavy and bulky and you have to hold them far away from your body and that feels even heavier. Try holding a fully rigged Ronin/AllSteady 7 without a vest for more than 15 minutes or even with a light 5D setup. The AllSteady 5 and other mid sized DSLR gimbals are much lighter and versatile but they are lacking in many ways. The AllSteady is light but with all the features of a large gimbal.

The AllSteady 6 is fully tool less whereas the 5 still need tool for vertical CG camera adjustment.
The AllSteady 6 can shoot in upright orientation in the inverted mode. Something the Ronin, Movi and AllSteady 5, 7 can't do so you are stuck having to flip them in post.
The AllSteady 6 has a gimble release that allows it to be mounted on a tripod, slider, crane or multirotor in seconds. Example, you can use wireless control to shoot photos or videos where it is not possible such behind the pastor's podium in a wedding ceremony.
The AllSteady 6 can carry follow focus system which the 5 can not do to stay balanced. Only the super large gimbals like the Ronin, Movi and the AllSteady 7 has that feature.
The AllSteady 6 can carry large lens, even the 24-105mm, 24-70mm F2.8 or the 70-200mm F2.8 which only the super large gimbals like the Ronin, Movi and AllSteady 7 can hold.
The AllSteady 6 can be folded down and its handle can be quickly detached without tools to shrink down to less than half the size of a packed down Ronin/AllSteady 7 for travelling.
The AllSteady 6 has an optional water proof carrying case that is less than half the size of the Ronin case. Whereas the AllSteady 5 has no case available.
The AllSteady 6 can pan 360 degrees continuously which is something the AllSteady 5 can't do since it does not have a slip ring. This feature allow you to mount it on a tripod or drone.
The AllSteady 6 is more powerful and it has larger motors than the AllSteady 5. Motor size 6212 vs 5208 is a big difference.
The AllSteady 6 has the wires concealed for reliability whereas the Allsteady 5 wires are mostly exposed.
The AllSteady has a vertical 3D top mounting bracket to fit even the taller Nikon cameras body.
The AllSteady 6 has anti rotation stoppers build in the unit so they are not in the way. The AllSteady 5 has them outside.
The AllSteady 6 has square carbon booms with patent pending internal locking mechanism to prevent accidental miss alignment. The AllSteady 5 has round booms that may slip off alignment with heavy torque applied.
The AllSteady 6 has the optional dual tilt bearing cage and lock which make the gimbal extremely durable, whereas the 5 has single bearing and without lock.
The AllSteady 6 can handle bigger cameras. It can carry the Red/Blackmagic so it is future proof. The AllSteady 5 can only handle DSLR with very basic setup.

For more info go to:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...al-stabilizer/

Asking $1427. Basically you are getting it for the Kickstater price. It can be shipped directly to you from Turbo Ace as they have not shipped it to me as of April 24. TurboAce can balance it for your camera. So it is truly brand new and unused.

It is the ALLSTEADY-6PRO DELUXE and includes: Toolless 3-Axis Gimbal with 32bit Processor + Upgraded Motors + Tilt-Axis Dual Bearing Cage + Joystick with 5 Modes + Monitor Bracket with Articulating Arm + Follow Focus Ready Bracket + 2 Smart Batteries + Charger + Foldable Tuning Stand + Heavy Duty Waterproof Case

All the best, James
Old April 24th, 2015, 05:25 PM   #418
Trustee

Sigma USB Dock for Canon EF

I bought one of these and used it once for about 2 min. Worked great for the 18-35mm autofocus upgrade. Still in the original box with the plastic wrap. $59 new, selling for $50 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2015-sigma_usb_dock_909813.jpg  
Old April 24th, 2015, 09:38 PM   #419
Major Player

Re: Canon 1DC

Troy contact me at this email address bkr5000@yahoo.com
Old April 25th, 2015, 02:42 PM   #420
Major Player

Rode NTG-1 shotgun microphone

selling an excellent condition Rode NTG1 shotgun mic with shock mount. retail is $280 new for these, asking $200 OBO shipped via paypal. They have sat in my closet for quite a while, time to go.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2015-img_1101.jpg  
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds