DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2017 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/533050-private-classifieds-listings-2017-a.html)

Mihai Nicolau July 28th, 2017 04:13 PM

Re: Miller Arrow 55 fluid head - very good condition

PRICE UPDATE

NEW PRICE: 2300 euros OR 2692 USD + shipping
PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal (preferred), Wire transfer

PHOTOS:
Postimage.org ? free image hosting / image upload

Haroun Souirji July 30th, 2017 07:56 AM

Rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm camera (35 ever made)

6 Attachment(s)
Hi there,

I am selling the extremely rare Logmar S-8 super 8 mm film camera, barely used. This camera made the headlines of most filmmaking and tech websites when it was announced a couple years ago as it is the first and only super 8 mm camera with a digital output, monitor and audio recording on a memory card. Only 35 were produced, making it most likely the rarest super 8 mm camera in recent memory. It was made by the team making the future new camera from Kodal. This very rare item has recently been auctioned for over 4000€ (it was sold new at 5000€), for the camera alone.

This camera allows you to take the best quality (but still authentic looking) super 8mm footage of any super 8 mm camera. You can also record sound directly on an SD card using the XLR input.

Price: 5.000€, excluding shipping.

My Logmar S-8 comes in addition with all of this. Everything is close to new or new:
- Camera (worth 5.000€)
- Optivaron 6-66mm lens / 1.8 / C-mount: this is the most wanted lens on super 8mm cameras. This particular lens had recent maintenance and mount readjusted for precise work with the camera (worth 500€ in this impeccable shape, I paid 600€)
- 20 x Kodak Vision3 200T cartridges (worth 500€)
- 7 x Kodak Vision3 500T cartridges (worth 175€)
- 1 x Kodak Tri-X cartridge (worth 25€)
- Sekonic Litemaster Pro L-478D + 5 degree spot viewfinder (worth 350€)
- quality 62mm ND filter + set of cheap close up lenses kit (worth 75€)
Total value new: 6.625€

Delivery in person in Brussels, Belgium or worldwide shipping.

Have a great day!
Haroun
vastmotionpictures.com

Dan Brockett August 3rd, 2017 05:51 PM

Re: Brand new, never used Letus Helix Jr. Magnesium with the New Encoded Motors

Price Reduced!
$2,100.00 Someone needs to give this pup a home! Save $600.00 over ordering from Letus or B&H

Jim Nogueira August 5th, 2017 08:33 AM

Sony PMW-300 XDCAM HD Camcorder

8 Attachment(s)
Sony PMW-300 XDCAM HD Camcorder--1/2" Exmor Full HD 3CMOS Sensor, This camera is the much improved update to the Sony EX-3.
-
MPEG HD422 at 50Mbps
-Fujinon Lens with 14x Zoom
-3.5" 960 x 540 Color LCD Viewfinder
-Dual ExpressCard/34 SxS Memory Slots
-SD/HD-SDI & HDMI Outputs
-Four Channels of 24-bit 48kHz Audio
-Semi-Shoulder Mount Design
-Timecode, Genlock, USB 2.0 Interfaces

I am including all of the original accessories, except for the camera strap and USB cable (I never used either, and cannot locate them). The Sony BPU-60 battery that I am including is twice the capacity of the original accessory BPU-30 battery. I am also including one Sony 32GB SXS card, and two Hoodman SDXC adapters, which allow you to use inexpensive SDXC media cards. Six custom picture profiles are included. Sony BC-U1 AC Adapter/Charger, user manual, remote, front and rear lens caps, and XDCAM utility disk are also included. The camera works perfectly, is very clean and excellent cosmetically with some signs of use. The lens has no scratches or imperfections on the glass. The LCD screen is excellent. Camera has been used mostly indoors for live-streaming classes. The hours are 1479, many of which include powered on time waiting for classes to begin. I am offering the camera for $3,795, about half of what they sell for new - without the bigger battery, SXS card, and Hoodman adapters and picture profiles. Firmware version 1.41.

PayPal accepted. Free local pick up in Milford, MA or shipped to you (you pay shipping).

Alex Weinberg August 6th, 2017 10:27 PM

Canon 35mm 1.4 mkii

Please message or email me if you have one for sale.

Alex@alexrweinberg.com

Thanks,
Alex

Jim Nogueira August 7th, 2017 07:44 PM

Re: Sony PMW-300 XDCAM HD Camcorder

Price dropped to $3,695 or best offer.

Andrew Smith August 8th, 2017 10:57 PM

Interesting. But I'm curious as to what chewed away at the memory card slot door.

Andrew

Jim Nogueira August 9th, 2017 01:09 PM

The camera is SOLD, thank you.

Dan Brockett August 10th, 2017 05:40 PM

Re: Brand new, never used Letus Helix Jr. Magnesium with the New Encoded Motors

Price reduction to $2,000.00

Jim Nogueira August 11th, 2017 10:24 AM

Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens H-HS35100

6 Attachment(s)
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Micro Four Thirds System
70-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
One Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion Element
Nano Surface Coating
Stepping AF Motor, Internal Focus
POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm

Mint condition. Comes in original box with original packaging and all original accessories including lens caps, pouch, hood and user manual.

New price $997.95. Selling for $775. PayPal accepted.

Jim Nogueira August 11th, 2017 10:32 AM

Libec ZC-9EX Zoom Control for Sony PMW cameras

4 Attachment(s)
The Libec ZC-9EX is a zoom controller designed specifically for Sony's XDCAM-EX camcorders as well as Fujinon and Canon ENG lenses. The unit allows users to turn the handheld camcorder into a capable studio camera. It includes the EX connector. Excellent condition. Comes with user manual still in sealed package. Selling because I sold the camera that I used this with. New price $159, selling for $109. PayPal accepted.

Brian Rhodes August 11th, 2017 12:13 PM

FotodioX Canon EF Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera FUSION ND Throttle Auto Adapter

3 Attachment(s)
FotodioX Canon EF Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera FUSION ND Throttle Auto Adapter NEW FREE SHIPPING

$199.00

-Canon EF Lens to Sony E Camera
-Works with Full-Frame & APS-C Formats
-Integrated 8.5-Stop Variable ND Filter
-Geared Dial for Control over ND Level
-Enables Autofocus and Auto Exposure
-Retains Image Stabilization Functions
-Control Aperture from Camera Body
-Transfers Exif Data to Camera
-Removable 1/4"-20 Tripod Foot
-Brass with Stainless Steel Finish

Jim Nogueira August 11th, 2017 02:03 PM

Sony BC-U1 Battery Charger/AC Power Supply

4 Attachment(s)
The Sony BC-U1 is a desktop-type charger for the BP-U30/60/90 Series lithium-ion batteries. This charger will also act as an AC power adapter. It works perfectly and is in good cosmetic condition. Price for a new one is $169.95, I am asking $120, PayPal accepted. Please note that the battery shown in the photos is not included for the $120 price. I will also be listing batteries (including the one shown) for this charger, please message me if you are interested in a package deal.

Jim Nogueira August 11th, 2017 02:33 PM

Sony BP-U90 and Switronix Series 7 EX-L96 for Sony EX cameras

7 Attachment(s)
1. Sony BP-U90 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (14.4V, 85Wh). Works well, hold a full charge. Shows signs of use, but works fine. These sell new for $399. I am asking $265. PayPal accepted.

2, Switronix Series 7 EX-L96 Battery Pack (14.8 Volt, 96Wh). Works well, hold a full charge, includes original box. Shows signs of use, including a hairline crack (see photo), but works fine. This is the previous version of the current one that sells new for $285. I am asking $165. PayPal accepted.

$400 buys them both. If you are also interested in the Sony BC-U1 charger that I am selling, $500 buys all three.

Troy Moss August 11th, 2017 05:23 PM

Blackmagic Design Micro Panel (for Davinci Resolve) $875

4 Attachment(s)
Davinci Resolve Micro Panel in Mint Condition (In Box). Used for one project. Retails for $995, selling for $875 (I'll pay all shipping fees and paypal invoiced fees)! Will ship insured and will ship the following business day after payment. Includes USB cable that's supplied with the micro panel and original box. Local Pick-Up in Southern California (Rancho Cucamonga) at $825!!!