DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2017 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/533050-private-classifieds-listings-2017-a.html)

Jim Nogueira January 25th, 2017 08:54 PM

Re: Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Mega O.I.S Aspherical Lens Mint

This lens has now been moved to ebay for auction. Check out the F.A, on Ebay thread.

Bill Rankin January 26th, 2017 12:13 PM

Canon lp-e6n batteries (almost new)

I have three batteries purchased in November 2016. I returned the camera, but was unable to return batteries without packaging. My mistake!

They are up for sale on Ebay
Canon LP-E6N battery | eBay

Peter Richardson January 28th, 2017 01:26 PM

Re: 15" MacBook Pro (mid 2012) 2.7Ghz Core I7, 16GB RAM, 750GB SSD, NEW BATTERY

Lowering price to $1000.

Peter Richardson January 28th, 2017 01:29 PM

Hey Josh!

Sorry for not replying sooner. I guess it would depend on the laptop. I think Apple computers are generally well-made and have long-lasting components. In my case, a few of the components have already been replaced (the battery and top case, as noted), as well as the screen as a part of an Apple recall and the logic board at the same time, all under warranty. So in a way a lot of it is pretty new. I have friends with laptops they've been using for years and they still work fine, so it's probably some combination of how it was used, manufacturer, and luck. Hope that helps!

Peter

John Nantz January 28th, 2017 07:43 PM

To Peter and Josh: If I can throw in a biased opinion here, I think the 2012 MBP (mid) is one of the best used values and consequently I own two of them. One for routine stuff and the other only for video editing when traveling. Also have a Mac Pro for video only work.

The plus with the 2012 (mid) is that it has the Core i7 processor, USB 3.0 (vice 2.0 on earlier models), and one can easily change the things that matter such as the battery, memory, DVD drive, and the HDD. The Solid State Drive (SSD) has brought new life into these older laptops. Besides being so snappy to use, the computer runs cooler so the electronics should last longer. The battery will last longer under use, too, due to less current drain.

As for how well the various Macs hold up a good idea is to search for the model along with various key words like “problem”, “died”, etc. There will always be some units that have problems but by reading enough posts one should be able to determine what issues there are and their likelihood.

For editing that requires extensive processing I prefer to use the Mac Pro.
MacBook Pro "Core i7" 2.7 15" Mid-2012 Specs (Mid-2012 15", BTO/CTO, MacBookPro9,1, A1286, 2556*) @ EveryMac.com

Jeff Toogood January 30th, 2017 09:06 AM

Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder

Selling a used Blackmagic H.264 Pro Recorder, used only a hand full of times, but no use for any longer.

I have the box & power cable, but nothing else, no manuals or software.

Looking at $400 CAN / $300 US shipped.

Jeff Zimmerman January 31st, 2017 05:33 PM

Sony A7s II Brand New in Box

1 Attachment(s)
Sony a7sii Brand New in Box - asking $2400

This is a replacement Sony sent after my other a7sii ran into a non-repairable problem. Since it was still under Warranty sent a new one. While it took 3 weeks to get the replacement, meanwhile I had to buy another camera thats why I'm selling. Condition Brand New

eBayer ID: e0s_guy with over 944+ positive feedbacks

Paypal accepted sent as friends and family. Buyer incurs the fee's - I will cover insured shipping to the lower 48 states. Thanks!

Troy Moss February 1st, 2017 09:15 PM

Sony FS5 Super 35 4K RAW Upgrade Camera!

8 Attachment(s)
Sony FS5 Super 35 Camera System. It includes the RAW Upgrade license which gives you the ability to shoot 4K Raw and 4K Raw to ProRes up to 60fps and 120fps (burst mode), as well as continuous 2K Raw at 240fps slow motion. Package Deal Includes the following:

Sony PXW- FS5 Super 35 4K Camera (with top handle, monitor and grip), Sony FS5 Raw Upgrade License, 2 SanDisk 128gb Extreme Pro UHS-I SDXC U3 Memory Cards, 2 Sony BP-U30 Lithium-Ion Batteries, Remote Control, Eye cup, manual, battery charger and adapter. Low Hours (only 50 hours)! Hard Case in pictures also included!!! EVERYTHING ONLY $5250 (Shipped Via US POSTAL PRIORITY MAIL, Fully Insured). Will only ship to "PayPal Confirmed Address"! Lower Price for Local Pick Up!

From Smoke Free and Pet Free Home! Feel free to check my feedback rating on ebay (username "ntouched") I've sold HUNDREDS of items on ebay with NO negative feedback. Had my ebay account since 1997 (20 Years)!!!

Can also email questions to: ntouched@yahoo.com

Jeff Zimmerman February 2nd, 2017 08:50 PM

Re: Sony A7s II Brand New in Box

BUMP now asking $2300 - Thanks!

Troy Moss February 3rd, 2017 08:03 PM

Re: Sony FS5 Super 35 4K RAW Upgrade Camera!

Sold!!!! Sony FS5 Sold!!!!

Brian Rhodes February 4th, 2017 12:22 PM

Sony A7SII WITH GRIP AND FOTODIOX EOS ADAPTER

3 Attachment(s)
Sony A7SII W/ GRIP, FOTODIOX EOS ADAPTER AND 64GB CARD STILL UNDER WARANTY
used for two projects like new Condition. $2550.00

James Kuhn February 6th, 2017 11:33 AM

Re: •Sachtler CF-100ENG HD 2 CF & Accessories

****February Bump****

Sachtler Model #5390, Heavy Duty version of this Tripod - 209 pound Capacity!!!

The package includes the 'extra cost' accessories: Adjustable Mid-Level Spreader, Part #7007 and the Sachtler Red Rubber Feet, Part #7004.

****MAKE OFFER!!!!!!

In Excellent/Like-New Condition!!!!

All for less than what you'd pay new at B&H!!!!

PM me for images and details.

Dylan Couper February 7th, 2017 11:36 AM

Sennheiser ME66 and K6 module basically new

Hey all
I've got a new, never used ME66/K6 combo that's basically 1 more than I needed. Effectively new in box from the factory, just took too long to return and figured I'd need it eventually but didn't.
B&H sells these for $460, I'm asking $390 including shipping within North America and Paypal feels.
PM me if you're interested.

Dan Gunn February 7th, 2017 01:16 PM

Easyrig "Turtle"

I want to TRADE an Easyrig "Turtle"!!! Sorry, I do not wish to mislead anyone re the For Sale prefix.

I bought it for one of my shooters. He actually won an Emmy for his work and he had used one in his last job. A couple of weeks after we got it in, he decided to move to Washington DC. It has been sitting ever since. I think it looks weird to have a hook hanging over your head. I shoot weddings mostly and I don't want it in a church.

The "Turtle" is the model that includes a removable pack pack and is rated up to 8.8 pounds. I bought it new from Ablecine . From what I have read there are lots of Chinese knockoffs and they are junk. It has never been used but is very dusty.

I really could use another Sony camera. I have a Sony X70 and I love it! Open to all trade offers including cash on my part.

Paul Cronin February 7th, 2017 04:07 PM

GL Optics 11-16 mm 2.8 PL lens with case

3 Attachment(s)
For sale my treasured GL Optics 11-16 f/2.8 PL mount lens.

I have used this on my Sony F55 and Sony FS7, now I am shooting a long-term show with out PL mount camera. So instead of keeping it on the shelf in the studio I am going to give it a new home. I purchased this lens new.

Never failed me on the wide shots and very well built. Clean lens with nothing wrong and ready to make money on a gig.

Comes with both lens caps and a very nice Think Tank lens bag.

You pay insured shipping and I will pay paypal fee.
$1950