DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Wade Spencer January 10th, 2007 11:52 PM

Paul - I emailed you back and haven't heard anything.

This is still available....I'll take $400.00 shipped in the US.

Greg Boston January 11th, 2007 12:04 AM

I can also vouch for Craig as he bought my two TA-100 adapter plates. By 'giving you his shipping account', he meant that he would supply you with information that would allow the shipping charges to be billed directly to him so you wouldn't have any out of pocket shipping expenses to pay up front.

-gb-

Jim Karrels January 11th, 2007 12:32 AM

FS: Canon TA-100

FS: Canon TA-100

Excellent condition.

$100 shipped/Paypal'd

Min Lee January 11th, 2007 01:09 AM

You're right. the first time I emailed info@cavision and got no response. Got through on the phone. Thanks. A little dissappointed they charge more than b&h for the same item though. Oh well, at least i'm finally getting it.

Michael Nistler January 11th, 2007 01:43 AM

TA-100 Adapter

Hi Jim,

Assuming your Canon XL2 adapter is complete and in good shape, I'm ready to PayPal you $100 for the TA-100 adapter if you'll pay the shipping (I live in Petaluma). If you're ready to sell, please PM me your EMAIL address.

Warm Regards, Michael

Michael Nistler January 11th, 2007 02:38 AM

Moving on

Rehi,

Lacking a response in the last 24 hours, I've locked in a purchase from another one of our forum members so I'll pass on this offer.

Good luck all, Michael

Bob Safay January 11th, 2007 05:19 AM

And folks we have a winner. Eric emailed me last night. Also, it will not fit the H1 or XL-2 because of the viewfinder. This is a good way to clean out the attic and help support videographers. Bob

Webb Pickersgill January 11th, 2007 10:24 AM

Bump. Price still at $3100. Please contact me if interested. Thanks.

Webb Pickersgill January 11th, 2007 10:25 AM

Bump. Price drop to $300 + Actual Shipping. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.

Richard Alvarez January 11th, 2007 12:31 PM

That was just plain cruel Taylor. Now I have to talk to my wife about money. Man that looks great.

Tim Snyder January 11th, 2007 02:04 PM

FS - Beachtek DXA-6

I have for sale a DXA-6 which has dual Dual Phantom. It works great, I don't don't need it anymore.

Asking $200 plus shiping.

Patrick Moreau January 11th, 2007 06:43 PM

Somebody out there must want a cheap glidecam bodypod?

Lisa Shofner January 11th, 2007 06:49 PM

I'm interested in this, if it is still available.

Lisa

Taylor Wigton January 11th, 2007 06:50 PM

$860 final offer. One week until it's off to EBAY...

hey guys- there is no question that a film camera is a tough sell in the midst of the digital/HD revolution. I sold a Sony Z1U this summer in less then 24 hours and and Nikon D50 on craigslist in within one hour of posting the ad. but the 16mm stuff has a far far far smaller market, so I've gotten a few bites here and there. I actaully pulled the listing for the Frezzi off craigslist because there was a blatent attempt at fraud- it was like detective work trying to figure out what was going on.

anything of value i have ever bought or sold on ebay has been through my mentor in connecticut (old professor at college who runs the film production program). he has made hundreds of transactions on ebay and he has a stellar user rating, so he has always sold or purchased FOR me, as a friendly favor. (he is who sold me and overhauled the Frezzi which i bought from him deeply discounted).

so i asked him if he would mind posting the frezzi for me next week when he gets back from somewhere. so assuming i can coax him into putting the camera up on ebay next week, i just wanted to keep anyone who is eyeing the rig (i think Richard may really be the only one) that i will pull the camera off dvinfo by next thursday and do the ebay route. also going to bump the price back up to offset ebay/paypal costs as after looking at the telecine transfer yesterday for the first time in a while, i remembered how good the camera really is. same package, will probably start at $1600 and take it from there.

But for one more week its up for grabs on dvinfo, of which i have dropped the price a notch to $860, same exact package, shipping and insurance not included in that price. That'll do it for now. best, taylor

John Lutz January 11th, 2007 07:05 PM

I will take it.

I will take it, if it qualifies for the upgrade.
Thanks
John Lutz