DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2008 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/82893-private-classifieds-listings-2008-a.html)

Doug Tessler December 23rd, 2008 11:00 AM

absolutely Ned

Yes I would tell him to transfer it however he would have to have me call to initiate it

Doug

Travis Cossel December 23rd, 2008 11:08 AM

This item has sold

Garrett Low December 23rd, 2008 11:16 AM

Canon XL H1

I have a new Canon XL H1 for sale. I have only opened up the box, put the lens and VF on, and put the battery in (I used a battery I had for my XH A1) to make sure it powers up. I never loaded a tape. The reason I'm selling it was I thought I was getting an XL H1a and ended up with the XL H1 instead. I don't need the HD-SDI or Genlock features. The seller has agreed to take it back but I would have to pay for return shipping and restocking fees. I am willing to sell it here for $6000 OBO including shipping to CONUS. I can take a Credit card or wait until your check clears.

I need to decide quickly if I'm going to send it back (and eat the fees) so if anyone is interested please contact me quickly.

Thanks,
Garrett

Adam Rench December 23rd, 2008 11:22 AM

Hey Doug, sorry for putting you through so much research on this. I just sold some more of my old equipment so I purchased the upgrade through a reseller. I didn't want to risk it. I appreciate what you were looking up for me though.

Thanks.

Doug Tessler December 23rd, 2008 11:42 AM

no problem

Glad I could help

Happy Holidays

Karim Amanali December 23rd, 2008 02:07 PM

FS: Glidecam 2000 Pro

HI guys,

Looking to sell my Glidecam 2000 Pro as I will be buying Merlin soon so wont be needing the glidecam anymore.

Asking $200.00USD shipped within Canada and a little extra shipping for anywhere outside of Canada. Please email for shipping quotes outside of Canada.

Thank you.

Trevor Meeks December 23rd, 2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett Low (Post 982925)
I have a new Canon XL H1 for sale. I have only opened up the box, put the lens and VF on, and put the battery in (I used a battery I had for my XH A1) to make sure it powers up. I never loaded a tape. The reason I'm selling it was I thought I was getting an XL H1a and ended up with the XL H1 instead. I don't need the HD-SDI or Genlock features. The seller has agreed to take it back but I would have to pay for return shipping and restocking fees. I am willing to sell it here for $6000 OBO including shipping to CONUS. I can take a Credit card or wait until your check clears.

I need to decide quickly if I'm going to send it back (and eat the fees) so if anyone is interested please contact me quickly.

Thanks,
Garrett

Hey Garrett, if I had the cash I'd be so interested! But I just wanted to say "HI" to you since we're practically neighbors! I'm from Sonoma.

Best of luck on the sale.

Lou Trottier December 23rd, 2008 08:27 PM

I'm interested and I'm in Toronto as well.

thanks

Lou

Garrett Low December 24th, 2008 02:02 AM

Thanks Trevor,

If there are no inquiries by tomorrow I will be sending the camera back and eat the fees. My stupid mistake and hopefully I'm a little wiser.

Garrett

Karim Amanali December 24th, 2008 08:36 AM

Lou,

You can send me an email at kamanali@gmail.com

Sam Rosado December 24th, 2008 09:10 AM

thanks for the inquiries guys. the reason i dont get it fixed is that i dont want to deal with the hassle, time without the cam etc. if you want it, you deal with it if not, dont buy it!

Sam Rosado December 24th, 2008 10:04 AM

email recived. item is on hold guys if check does not clear will repost

Jack Temple December 24th, 2008 10:12 PM

Hands On Guide HDV for Sony Z1U & FX 1

This is a Complete guide to the Sony HVR Z1U & Sony HDR FX1 on DVD.

I paid $85 for this when I bought my Z1 U, and it's well worth it if your just getting started with your ZI or FX 1.

HandsOnHDV: Instructional Videos for Sony HDV Camcorders

I'll take $55 shipped in US via USPS Priority Mail

Jack Temple

Garrett Low December 25th, 2008 03:21 PM

Camera is gone. Thanks for looking.

Garrett

Trevor Meeks December 25th, 2008 05:40 PM

Don't know where my other post went, but I had asked what your reason for getting rid of it was. Just too much camera or what? I ask because I had looked into an XL-H1 but opted for the XH-A1 because of the size, fairly "equal" performance and of course the price.

merry Christmas!