Redwood coast at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Show Your Work
Let's see what you're doing!

Old March 17th, 2021, 01:59 PM   #1
Major Player

Redwood coast

Rudy Wilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2021, 09:13 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Redwood coast

Great work, as usual.
Old April 2nd, 2021, 06:10 PM   #3
Major Player

Thank You Tim
Rudy Wilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2021, 08:30 AM   #4
Inner Circle

The imagery is beautiful, extremely well done!! No criticism at all but Id liked to have of the natural audio with more presence At this time of year the northern coast has Peregrines back at the cliff sites and even if you just got the cackling defensive audio you could place it behind some of those gorgeous coastal scenes. Trinidad Head has had peregrines nesting there, Point Reyes used to and you could always go to Morro Rock if its still used. Would be really cool additions to an already great video!!!

Thank you for sharing!!
Old April 30th, 2021, 06:07 PM   #5
Inner Circle

Great images, is that the Florida coast? No criticism but I agree with Dale, some location sfx would enhance the nature aspect. Maybe take a stereo sound recorder with you and spend some time recording natural fx separate from recording the video, then subtly mixing some in with the music. From my experience, over time you can achieve some great results doing this.

Cheers.
Old May 10th, 2021, 07:07 AM   #6
Trustee

As usual your videos are not only beautiful but also inspirational. They make me want to go out and shoot more. However, I have to agree with Dale that a little natural sound may has made it just a little better. With that said I most confess that I have probably watched every video you have ever posted and I have truly enjoyed and admired your work. Stay safe.
Bob Safay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2021, 11:19 AM   #7
Trustee

Nicely shot and edited. Great choice of music. I agree with a little more natural sound.
Mark Williams is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > Show Your Work