Lower Price Updated Sony F5 Bundles at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XAVC PMW-F5 / F55 CineAlta

Sony XAVC PMW-F5 / F55 CineAlta
35mm CMOS Sensor / 4K Ultra-HD Camcorders

Old August 3rd, 2016, 12:54 PM   #1
Major Player

Lower Price Updated Sony F5 Bundles

Hello, This isn't new news as these packages prices have been running since about May but I thought it was worth re-posting as it seems many people to have not heard of this. There are a couple of great bundles on Sony F5 running right now.

For $12,995 you get
Sony F5 camera w/ 4K firmware all updated
Sony LCD Viewfinder
Sony VCT baseplate/shoulder pad
Sony SxS card reader
Davinci Resolve 12 full copy
Professional Video Equipment Sales | Portland, OR

OR for $13,995 you swap out the Sony LCD viewfinder for the extremely nice OLED viewfinder.
Professional Video Equipment Sales | Portland, OR

We've had a version of these kits running since last fall but previously it included a Sony a7SII camera body, a $3,000 value, but the price of those kits was $16K and $17K respectively. In May they removed the a7SII body from the kit and simply added $3,000 of additional savings instead, bringing the prices to the current $13K and $14K respectively.

Additionally, we're offering 0% $0 down financing for 24 months on all Sony F5 and F55 kits. The F5 kit w/ the LCD viewfinder would come to $542 a month over 24 months. Or you can chose 36 month financing at about 6.5% interest, which is about $389 a month over 36 months.

Depending on what you are looking for in a camera and how you are intending to use it there are several possible advantages when compared to the Fs7. Now that the price difference between the Fs7 and F5 is significantly less some may consider spending the extra money to move to the F5.

As always please let me know if you have any questions at all. I'm here to be a resource in any way that i can. Thank you very much.

Eric Petrie
provideoandtape.com
epetrie@provideoandtape.com
Finance the Sony Fs7 for $240 a month, 36 months
Finance the Canon C300mkII for $344 a month, 36 months
Finance the Panasonic VariCam LT for $487 a month, 36 months
Apply Now
Professional Cameras | Portland, OR | Financing

Last edited by Eric C. Petrie; August 3rd, 2016 at 01:44 PM.
Eric C. Petrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:38 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Lower Price Updated Sony F5 Bundles

All the while charging $1,000 for the 4k upgrade to suckers like me who dropped nearly $20,000 on a similar bundle.

Live and learn, never again Sony.
Duane Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2018, 02:15 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Lower Price Updated Sony F5 Bundles

But you got to use (and earn with!) your camera a lot earlier than someone buying now.

That seems reasonable enough to me.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XAVC PMW-F5 / F55 CineAlta