DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   These Are the People in Your Neighborhood (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/)
-   -   Greetings from London, England! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/these-people-your-neighborhood/135253-greetings-london-england.html)

Corey Lawson October 5th, 2008 07:00 AM

Greetings from London, England!

Hi everyone! I'm in the UK and am looking forward to documentary film making. This site has been a great help to me, so thanks for that!

Max Coyne October 6th, 2008 11:09 AM

Hi there

Hey Corey,

This is a crackin site - I make it part of my daily ingestation of video and film related research and everyone is really helpful towards each other, which makes a very refreshing change!

So on that note I too would concurr and say well done to everyone who takes the time to take part.

Live long and prosper!

Max x

Andy Wilkinson October 6th, 2008 11:22 AM

Hi you two and welcome!

Max Coyne October 6th, 2008 12:01 PM

Hey Andy,

Great to hear from you!
Hope your day went well today mate, I've had a good day, but I'm completely knackered. I was wondering anyone from the blighty side o'the pond ever gets round to meeting up for a cheeky beer or two? I've probably missed it, I seldom get the time these days to stick me head above the parapet.

Anyroad, signing orff from west london. mx

Corey Lawson October 8th, 2008 06:59 AM

Hi

Hi there, Max and Andy! Thanks for the replies! This is a really great site, glad to be a part of it. I'm all for meeting up sometime, when schedules allow!

Stuart Graham November 27th, 2008 03:34 PM

Welcome to the site Corey!

I'm Stuart in York, UK. I direct films in my spare time. How is the ducomnentary making going?

Thomas William Alexander November 30th, 2008 11:31 PM

Hi

I am no where near your hood, but was there a few times last being in july 1981. I shoot video for our church web site with a PMW-EX1. Probably overkill for what we do, but its a nice cammera. Annyway, I just thought I would say hi.

Thomas from the U.S.

Alex Brown December 1st, 2008 06:31 AM

Hi guys. I just joined this website also. I am from the south coast, Portsmouth way.

Alex

Corey Lawson December 2nd, 2008 04:33 PM

Hi Guys!

Hi Stuart, Alex, Thomas! Nice to meet new folks on here!

Stuart - I've almost finished preparing to shoot, thanks to a lot of great tips on here, I have a lav mic and two 8Gb sxs cards for my pmw-ex1, so that should help! I'm always keen to meet other videophiles and I notice that might be a trek for some people!

Corey

Gary Nattrass December 3rd, 2008 03:59 AM

Welcome to the forum Corey and greetings from snowy co Durham!

Alex Brown December 13th, 2008 06:20 PM

Evening,

I was wondering if anyone here happenes to be an expert in the lighting or audio fields. I am sourcing contacts (Portsmouth/Brighton/Southampton preferably, London also interested) for sub contracting and also an indie film project.

If you might be interested in working together please send me a personal message.

Thanks, Alex Brown.