DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Tripod Sticks & Heads (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/tripod-sticks-heads/)
-   -   Help.. need replacement rubber feet for Bogen 3021 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/tripod-sticks-heads/144805-help-need-replacement-rubber-feet-bogen-3021-a.html)

Yang Wen February 28th, 2009 07:31 AM

Help.. need replacement rubber feet for Bogen 3021
My tripod, Bogen 3021 has been discontinued.. I'm trying to find replacement rubber feet to replace my worn out stock ones.. I can't find them at bhphoto when is search for rubber feet for 3021. I've found some other rubber feet but there was no mention of 3021.. help? Thanks.

Sam Mendolia February 28th, 2009 01:37 PM

Manfrotto Rubber Feet
Worst case is that you will not find rubber feet for your Manfrotto,as I could not for my Manfrotto monopod.

Home Depot, to the rescue.

Yes, they actually had the exact replacement, in a 2 pack.

Ngo Vinh-Hoi March 24th, 2009 01:07 PM

I've been away from the list for a little while, so I don't know if you were able to find your spare rubber feet, but you could try contacting Bogen's parts department directly:

P: (201) 818-9500 x244
E-mail: parts@bogenimaging.com

They often still stock parts for discontinued items or will have a virtually identical part for a newer item.



Yang Wen March 31st, 2009 08:26 AM

Thanks for the reply guys..

Sam, what product from home depot did you buy?

Sam Mendolia April 6th, 2009 07:06 AM

I went into the section where they have rubber feet, for chairs, got the exact size to fit my Mafrotto monopod. It came in a two pack, so I should have a spare for a long time.

I use the monopod a lot, on all kinds of surfaces, and these rubber feet are designed for a lot of wear and tear.

I am still using my first one, and it has been over a year since it was slipped on, so, I would say a good bargain.

Hope you find what you need.

Sam Mendolia April 6th, 2009 07:39 AM

Digging through the equipment archive yesterday, and I found my wifes Bogen tripod, can't remember the model. This unit did not have rubber feet, but had the metal cleats, that screw down, through the rubber/hard plastic. The end of the tripod leg has a rubber shoe, which the screw comes out of. This "shoe" is on there to keep out any dirt/debris, when the
cleats are used.

Chris Swanberg April 19th, 2009 12:12 PM

Probably moot to you now, but if you need Bogen/Manfrotto parts, try here:

Bogen Tripod Parts Home Page

Yang Wen April 23rd, 2009 06:55 AM

Thanks Chris! Haven't gotten a chance to get off my butt and find the part.. but this website def helps!

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.

DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2020 The Digital Video Information Network