DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   I’m back – Sorry I’ve been gone... (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/468700-i-m-back-sorry-i-ve-been-gone.html)

Markus Nord December 1st, 2009 11:14 AM

I’m back – Sorry I’ve been gone...

I don’t want to take the thunder from al the LongForm films, I’m looking forward to watch them all…

This isn’t really related to UWOL challenge but I just want to give al my friends in this forum a update of what I’ve been working in this last year.
First of al I become a father 6 weeks ago… that a challenge of! But I loving it!

On the film side I shot some UW stuff for the Swedish national TV (SVT) during the summer and the program was broadcast this week in Sweden, you can check out the program here:
It is in Swedish, but I hope you enjoy the photos anyway.

Del 9 av 12 - Hemliga svenska rum | SVT Play

I was also involved in a cave expedition in march and I edited some of the shots from the expedition and uploaded it to youtube. It is a teaser of a production I’m working on together with another wildlife film maker from Sweden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SE&v=d0v0W_Qz_lM

I hope you enjoy this magnificent place… and I’m looking forward to the next UWOL challenge.

Cheers everyone
Markus Nord

Catherine Russell December 1st, 2009 12:49 PM

Markus!

Hello friend. Congratulations! You have been busy this year. Now, how can you think of telling us that you are a new father without posting a picture? Maybe of the three of you? Boy or girl? Name? Goodness, Markus! Details!

It's wonderful to hear from you.

Cat

Markus Nord December 1st, 2009 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok.. this is for you chicks out there...

a boy, Lukas...

Steve Siegel December 1st, 2009 01:09 PM

Congratulations. Lukas is really cute. Enjoy him for all of us.

Steve Siegel December 1st, 2009 01:14 PM

Oops, sorry. My ignorance is showing. I didn't realize that Mars is March.

Best to your family,

Steve

Markus Nord December 1st, 2009 01:26 PM

nope... I'm sorry.. I edited to March...

Catherine Russell December 1st, 2009 03:11 PM

Markus:

He's beautiful! I hope you don't mind we have a goat named Lukas-Bob... I love the name Lukas! You both look like very proud parents, congrats! I'm thrilled for you.

Steve, your sense of humor shines again. I caught the mars vs march thing, and had a quick image of a cave expedition on Mars.... quite a feat I'd say ;-).

Cat

Rob Evans December 1st, 2009 04:37 PM

Congrats Markus!!! My own son has just turned 1 last week - welcome to a very interesting, tiring and rewarding year :-)

Dale Guthormsen December 1st, 2009 05:31 PM

Good evening,

Congrats to Markus and Rob.

"they don't eat much, just eat often, some even sleep at night!!"

Don't forget to help cleaning those green, cloth dipers!! ha.

Enjoy them, they are great!!!

Meryem Ersoz December 1st, 2009 11:37 PM

Welcome to UWOL, Lukas!

It's really nice to hear where your shooting has been taking you, Markus. What awesome adventures!

Markus Nord December 2nd, 2009 01:04 AM

thanks evryone...

Cat: no problem... I love the name Lukas...

Dale: I do what I can... dayshift is my job

Rob: congrats to your one year old!

Bob Safay December 2nd, 2009 04:35 AM

Markus, congradulations to you, your wife and lovely son. You are a lucky man. Enjoy the momeent. Bob

Marj Atkins December 2nd, 2009 06:42 AM

Good to see you back Markus - I for one have really missed your stunning underwater videos. Congratulations to you both on a beautiful baby boy!

Rob congrats too - now comes the cute stage.

Trond Saetre December 2nd, 2009 07:19 AM

Welcome back to the king of the underwater uwol :)

Mat Thompson December 3rd, 2009 04:21 AM

Hey Markus
Nice to hear from you again and congratulations on the both the little one and the tv work! Great to hear.
Mat