DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   Sign Up Thread for UWOL #17 - Turn, Turn, Turn (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/483739-sign-up-thread-uwol-17-turn-turn-turn.html)

Jeff Hendricks August 26th, 2010 11:36 AM

Can't miss out on Meryem's last one...I'm in.

Finn-Erik Faale August 26th, 2010 02:05 PM

I will be in for this challenge.

Finn-Erik

Steve Siegel August 26th, 2010 04:22 PM

Been out of the loop for a while. Time to try again.

Catherine Russell August 26th, 2010 04:37 PM

O.K.

What the HECK is going on????? I take off from UWOL for just over 6 months only to find out that the place has gone to.... the guys! O.K., great guys at that, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT! Where have all the girls gone?

Count me in on this one. I have time for this like I need a hole in my head, but somebody has to be the token girl on board. Come on ladies out there, don't be shy and join me. These guys are all bark and no bite and will give you some great film feedback along the way.

Let's make this the biggest turnout yet for the creative genius and inspiration behind UWOL, Go Meryem!

Cat

Rob Evans August 27th, 2010 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine Russell (Post 1563189)
but somebody has to be the token girl on board.

Cat, I'm glad you said that, I look terrible in a dress :-)

I'm onboard for this challenge!

Dale Guthormsen August 27th, 2010 06:20 PM

good evening,

I wont dress up, but my name is either or so I guess I have to sign up!!!

looking forward to the theme.

Catherine Russell August 27th, 2010 09:46 PM

Rob and Dale:

Ha! Quick wit I'd say... how quickly we settle into old times... you guys never fail to bring a smile to my face!

Rob, I'd love to hear how the toddler is doing and Dale, any new falcons on board? Shoot me an e-mail for an update, for this is a sign up thread, not a chat thread.

Cat

Bob Thieda August 28th, 2010 09:20 AM

OK...I've been spending too much time on my day job and need to blow the dust off my camera...
So count me in.

Annie Haycock August 29th, 2010 05:05 AM

I had a sudden panic as I realised I haven't had time to check in anywhere on the forum for while. So count me in, and I'll do my best to come up with something.

Besides someone has to make sure Cat isn't too lonely!!

Mat Thompson August 29th, 2010 05:33 AM

Hey people. I'm going to throw my hat in once more as I have something I'm planning to shoot next week and I hopefully I'll have the chance to make a film out of it....topic dependant of course :-/ !

Bill Thesken August 31st, 2010 12:28 AM

I'll take a shot at this round.

PS- After reading Cats first post ("These guys are all bark and no bite") , I was going to try and stir things up and joke around that the women folk were best suited bare footed in the kitchen, and not behind the camera lens...
Dang it's a good thing I didn't post that !

Bob Safay August 31st, 2010 03:44 AM

I can't let all you guys have all the fun without me. Count me in. Bob Safay

Meryem Ersoz August 31st, 2010 10:53 AM

Signing up newcomer Hillary Bachelder to the contest, pending her DVinfo account activation...

Catherine Russell August 31st, 2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Thesken (Post 1564474)

...women folk were best suited bare footed in the kitchen, and not behind the camera lens...
Dang it's a good thing I didn't post that !

Hmm, seeing that you are logging in from Hawaii it seems to me that women folk are best suited bare footed in the kitchen and just about everywhere else over there! Sandy beaches, balmy 87 degrees, tropical flowers... who wants to wear shoes? ;-)

Ah, so far women 3, men 25 .... the odds are looking better!

Cat

Victor Wilcox August 31st, 2010 11:54 AM

25 to 3. May be the guys have a chance after all.

Catherine seems to come up with uniqe ideas. Must be that Mars Venus thing, or is it just those strange Colorado ladies? :-)

How are the goats doing?