DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   Rise and Shine! UWOL 19 Sign Up Thread is Now Open! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/490511-rise-shine-uwol-19-sign-up-thread-now-open.html)

Annie Haycock January 27th, 2011 04:52 PM

Just as well I poked my head around the corner today, or I'd have missed this.

Now, if I can manage crawl out from under the influence of whatever virus it is that has blanketed me for the past two weeks, I'm in. Though I have been warned I am still in for another rough week or two.

Henry Williams January 28th, 2011 05:46 AM

I'm in. Sounds like fun.

Kevin McRoberts January 28th, 2011 10:36 AM

Third time's a charm... for actually getting something done, at least.....

Catherine Russell January 28th, 2011 12:55 PM

Hey Kevin:

Nice to have you on board. I don't have you in my e-mail database so fire me an e-mail when you can to:

uwol@spikeproductions.com

Cheers!

Cat

Steve Siegel January 29th, 2011 03:00 PM

Gonna try, but this reminds me of a recent visit to the museum at the University of Florida. They have the jaws of a Megalodon, a shark so big that Lebron James could stand up in its mouth.

Catherine Russell January 30th, 2011 10:24 AM

... and the UWOL sharks make them look like Guppies...

It will be prudent to get your film in, I think... ;-)

Matt Fowler January 31st, 2011 09:13 PM

Count me in
First time for me...

Mike Calla January 31st, 2011 10:32 PM

sign me up, i'm in!

Kevin Railsback February 1st, 2011 12:50 AM

Put my name down.
Highly doubtful I'll be able to get out and film as I just had some big surgery but just in case I heal fast I'll give it a shot.

Catherine Russell February 1st, 2011 09:05 AM

Well done guys!

Matt: Welcome to the UWOL family! When you get a chance, fire me an e-mail so I can put your address in my database: send to uwol@spikeproductions.com.

Mike: Shanghai? Splendid! I can't wait to see your side of the world! Send me your e-mail too, so I can put you in my database.

Kevin: Surgery? And you didn't tell me? All well? You have grace, friend if you don't get a film in this time, but I like your spirit to give it a try! :) BTW... how's weather your way, it is -11F here as I type this in... lots of doting on my poor beloved farm animals lately... I can do cold, but it's you Iowans that can really do cold!

This is it. This sign up thread is now closed. For those of you who were just about to hit the send key with a response that you would like to try it out, but didn't quite have the nerve.... UWOL 20 is right around the corner and we would love to have you join us!

Theme comin' up!

Cat

Dale Guthormsen February 1st, 2011 08:21 PM

Just saw the new challenge, have not looked at the theme.

am I to late??

Usually theme goes up after it closes!!

Just read the notice, first one I have missed sense it started,

Have fun Friends!!!

Dale

perhaps its midnight somewherre?

Catherine Russell February 2nd, 2011 09:35 AM

Come on Dale....

You have a perfect running streak, don't stop now! The sign up thread is officially closed, the theme has been announced, but join Mat by jumping in with a non-competitive entry. Do it friend! We simply can't have a UWOL without an entry from you!

Cat

Dale Guthormsen February 2nd, 2011 09:09 PM

Well,

If Matt is going to participate non competitive then I guess I can too.