DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   The UWOL Challenge (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/)
-   -   UWOL 59 - Sign up here (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/538256-uwol-59-sign-up-here.html)

Trond Saetre July 15th, 2021 02:09 AM

UWOL 59 - Sign up here

Get your camera ready, it is Under Water, Over Land video challenge time again.

It doesn't matter if you are a veteran film maker, or never have touched a camera before. UWOL is for everyone! It is all about pushing yourself to increase your own skills as a film maker.

As always, sign up by posting in this thread.

Theme release:
Sunday, August 1, 2021

Prior to theme release

Deadline - Notice this is a 2-month challenge.
Thursday, September 30, 2021 - midnight wherever you are

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

The rules:
UWOL rules and guidelines

LeRoy Gunderson July 15th, 2021 07:58 AM

Re: UWOL 59 - Sign up here

I'm in. Sign me up please

Geir Inge July 15th, 2021 09:36 AM

I'm in, please sign me up.

Phil Murray July 15th, 2021 01:50 PM

Sign me up, too, please.

Tony McGuire July 16th, 2021 06:04 PM

sign me up as well

Mark Hartopp July 21st, 2021 12:22 AM

Yes. Count me in please. No more covid restrictions at the moment. I've be jabbed. Plus I have my 8 year old son to double up as a crew member during the summer holidays. Could this be the one time I make something. Stay tuned... :)

Kevin Railsback July 25th, 2021 11:03 AM

I’m in! This is the one!
I retire August 27th so I’ll have the whole month of September to work on this one!
33 more days to go then I’m free!

Mark Hartopp July 25th, 2021 02:48 PM

Could I sign up my son he's only 8. Would be interesting to see what he creates. I've never let him loose near my camera gear before, so it go horribly wrong and beats me at my own ga me. Lol.

Phil Murray July 26th, 2021 04:57 AM

Mark,

I think it's awesome that you're encouraging him to participate. It should be a really big concern as to how few people enter (and always the same people) and how even fewer submit an entry. With the untold number of people out there shooting outdoor ideo for YouTube, we should have huge numbers participating.

I hope he (and you, of course) come up with some great films! Personally, I get more out of UWOL by learning from others -- something I appreciate so much.

Phil

Bob Safay July 26th, 2021 05:05 AM

I'm in. Kevin, congratulations! I love retirement, It's like recess without the bell. Mark, it would be great to have your son enter. I don't ever remember seeing an age limit. I think he should sign up under his name. Bob

Trond Saetre July 26th, 2021 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Hartopp (Post 1965609)
Could I sign up my son he's only 8. Would be interesting to see what he creates. I've never let him loose near my camera gear before, so it go horribly wrong and beats me at my own ga me. Lol.

Yes, of course you can let your son participate.
UWOL has no age limits.

Paul Mailath July 26th, 2021 06:26 PM

We're in lockdown here but I'll see if I can come up with something. I might try to get my Camera assist to shoot something as well, she's in lockdown too

Trond Saetre July 31st, 2021 03:25 AM

I have noted that both Mark and Paul have signed up both themselves and one more. :)

Tick, tock... about 24 hours until the amazing theme will be released. If you are lurking around in the dark, wondering if you should join or not... now is the time to post in this thread and join the fun.
Better to sign up and not deliver, than having a great idea but forgot to sign up.

Notice that signup closes prior to theme release.

Trond Saetre August 1st, 2021 02:25 AM

Signup is now officially closed.
Let the fun begin!