Wedding Day Photo Session - Music Video Style - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old March 21st, 2009, 03:16 AM  
Wedding Day Photo Session - Music Video Style
Matthew Ebenezer Matthew Ebenezer is offline March 21st, 2009, 03:16 AM

This couple hired me to shoot their wedding day photo session. It was an interesting experience shooting with a photographer other than Katie. It made me realise two things - #1 That Katie is an awesome photographer and I'm so fortunate to shoot along side her - #2 Much respect to those who work with photographers to whom they are not married.

This clip is also the first one I've edited using Final Cut Pro. I decided in February that I'd make the most of my Macbook Pro and purchase Final Cut Studio rather than editing with Premiere in Boot Camp. I'm loving FCP so far, especially the added stability and reliability, plus working in OS X.

Feedback is most welcome but don't go looking for a story in this clip, it's all rock and roll + eye candy! :) And please excuse the self-indulgent Steadicam shot at the end. I was just so stoked to pull it off with a handheld Merlin that I had to include it :)

Watch it in HD on Vimeo here - Hailey and Paul - Wedding Photo Session - HD on Vimeo

Cheers!

Matthew.

Matthew Ebenezer
Major Player
Views: 2925
Old March 27th, 2009, 08:50 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Matthew,

Congratulations on being named to the Top 25. You deserve it.

Welcome to the FCP family.

What vignette did you use? The one in FCP is not nearly as smooth as the one in your video. Is that a Natress plug-in or After Effects?

Congrats again!

-Brian
Brian Mercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2009, 09:54 PM   #17
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Mercer View Post
Matthew,

Congratulations on being named to the Top 25. You deserve it.

Welcome to the FCP family.

What vignette did you use? The one in FCP is not nearly as smooth as the one in your video. Is that a Natress plug-in or After Effects?

Congrats again!

-Brian
Hey Brian. Thanks mate!

The vignette I used is the Misfire Vignette that comes with the Magic Bullet stuff.

Cheers,

Matthew.
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:28 AM   #18
Regular Crew

that clip was perfect.

the only thing that i could see different was maybe music selection but thats 100% subjective.
Martin Wiosna is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery