DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Linka and Raymundo,coming soon !! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/153215-linka-raymundo-coming-soon.html)

Franklin Bencosme April 2nd, 2009 02:03 PM

Linka and Raymundo,coming soon !!

Just to share this coming soon trailer!!
Any coments are welcome!

Thanks Franklin

Linka and Raymundo trailer on Vimeo

Travis Cossel April 2nd, 2009 02:13 PM

Thanks for sharing, Franklin. That was pretty good. Maybe a bit too much slow motion for me, but I can see that was the style you were going for in the video. I would take a look at your color correction, because there were some shots that were definitely warmer than others. Tighten up your coloring and I think it will really strengthen the piece.

Brandon Hammonds April 2nd, 2009 02:35 PM

Good job, Franklin. I'm sure the couple loves it.

Intro is too long for my taste, as the first frame of video isn't seen until 21 seconds in. People have very short attention spans these days, so if you can find a way to tighten it up that would probably be beneficial.

Overall I liked it. Thanks for posting.

Franklin Bencosme April 2nd, 2009 10:52 PM

Hey !!! Thanks for your coments!! yes I forgot to do a color
color correction on a few scene !!! a agree.
This was the firts time that a use this song,so this make me
more confuse about what scene will make more impact to this
trailer.Any way thanks again for your time to look this trailer!!!

Franklin Bencosme !!!

ps-sorry my spelling english!!

Oleg Kalyan April 3rd, 2009 02:19 AM

Well done, thought quite a bit of slow mo shots...
at times it feels almost like slow photo montage.

Franklin Bencosme April 3rd, 2009 08:20 AM

Hey !! thanks Oleg! yes in my Trailers I like tu use
slow motion,so this will make more romantic impact
to the bride,later when I do the final edit we aply the
slow motion only in a few scene and at the higth lights !

Thanks for you coment!!

Jason Robinson April 3rd, 2009 12:55 PM

I think one of the shots that stood out as very good was the shot of the shoes. I am just now trying to pay more attention to the bride's accessories.

a shot that stood out as need some work was the shot of two guys looking out of a balcony at 0:34sec. that shot was very blue so it needs to be warmed up to match the shot right before it and after it (which are very warm).

nice timing at 0:55 to match the music for the reveal of the paintings.

Glad to see two camera coverage of the ceremony, but you may need to watch your angles so the other cam isn't in the shot (1:10). actually a cam in the shot isnt' a problem so much as a camera with a light on it is much brighter and takes away viewer attention. of course I know that sometimes this is unavoidable.

Good work with the emotions of the piece, though a little ambient audio would really bring out the emotions even more especially somethign dubbed over when the bride is crying 1t 1:26.

The fish-eye pan down was very neat, but the background was over exposed so that the details were lost! Is there any way to fix this in post to underexpose the foreground so the background shines through, or was all that background detail blown out in camera?

You got some great close ups too, good work.

Franklin Bencosme April 3rd, 2009 01:37 PM

Hey !! Jason !!

Thanks you for your time looking my mini Trailer !!
Wha t I like about this forum is that every opinion
will let us to do better videos taking those honest
observation from all of you !!!!

Again,thanks a lot !!!!,and more TRAILER to share are comig !!

Franklin !!!