New Teaser - Muslim Wedding! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old April 9th, 2009, 07:58 AM  
New Teaser - Muslim Wedding!
Ram Purad Ram Purad is offline April 9th, 2009, 07:58 AM

Hi guys,

When you get a moment, please take a look and critique our new teaser from a muslim wedding:

Mona & Nauman :: The Teaser! on Vimeo

Thanks.

Ram Purad
Regular Crew
Views: 2508
Old May 6th, 2009, 01:29 PM   #16
Regular Crew

Hello Ram,

We were 90% complete in our edit when SlumDog came out. Great movie it had a lots of nice music we would have liked to use. What caught my ears was Latika's Theme. I chose to use it for the closing credits and on the DVD menu screens and a few of the title intro's. Because we try to closely match the captured moments to the music score I really don't like to go back and try to apply it over top of scenes already edited for other music. As it stands all music was derived from Indian themed music and I worked very closely with the bride on the music selection because obviously I am not Indian myself.

I was very enthusiastic to get this gig however because I've always been fascinated by the Indian culture.

All I have up on Vimeo Right now is the Mehndi that I posted for the Mehndi artist that the bride hired so she could use it on her site. Here it is if you like to see it, keep in mind my logo intro and logo overlay was added to the piece because it will be posted on the artists site. It took 8 hrs to shoot and used three 60 min. tapes and it was fascinating to watch this artist work.

Password: Henna

This is a password protected video on Vimeo
Gino Mancusa is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery