DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   The joy of marriage! (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/237408-joy-marriage.html)

Stelios Christofides June 15th, 2009 10:57 PM

The joy of marriage!

What a lovely couple Evi and Mich was. I really enjoyed filming this wedding. I hope you like this trailer. Your commends please.

Mick & Evi wedding trailer on Vimeo

Stelios

Paul Mailath June 16th, 2009 02:17 AM

Hi Stelios,

I liked it, looked like a fun day - I see you've changed your intro. Another beautiful bride! and what a shot at :29 of the father crying - that's gold. I think that's the sort of shot or sequence that we can really call a moving image.

1:24 - I liked the low angle
1:26-1:31 - more gold!! that look is something else
1:40 - your framing may have been a little off, then again... Maybe you could lose the zoom at the start, It's centering on the cleavage more than the ring.
1:51 - perhaps you could include a close up of the signing before you cut to outside?
2:15 - that shot stands out due to the sun - I don't know what you'd do there. perhaps someone with more experience has an answer.

Just my thoughts for what they're worth

Thanh Nguyen June 16th, 2009 04:26 AM

Good Work

Hello Stelios good work on this one nice music too just wondering if i can have this sound track please or maybe name and artist.

Stelios Christofides June 16th, 2009 11:22 AM

Thanks Paul for your commends. Do you like my new intro?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Mailath (Post 1159045)
1:40 - your framing may have been a little off, then again... Maybe you could lose the zoom at the start, It's centering on the cleavage more than the ring.

Yes I suppose you are right, on the other hand why not...lol

Quote:

1:51 - perhaps you could include a close up of the signing before you cut to outside?

Actually I have a close-up shot, I just liked the way the best man shinning his bald head lol

Quote:

2:15 - that shot stands out due to the sun - I don't know what you'd do there. perhaps someone with more experience has an answer.

I was thinking whether I should include this shot but I though I would leave it in just to change the scene a bit. maybe I am wrong here.

Stelios

Stelios Christofides June 16th, 2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanh Nguyen (Post 1159064)
Hello Stelios good work on this one nice music too just wondering if i can have this sound track please or maybe name and artist.

Thanh

It's from the film "The island" called "My name is Lincoln". Love the music and the film.

Stelios

Stelios Christofides June 17th, 2009 03:34 PM

Here is the new link with an updated video (minor changes)

Mick & Evi - A wedding trailer on Vimeo

P.S. Perhaps the administrator can replace the original link with this one and delete this post.

Stelios