DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Wedding | Teaser (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/239391-wedding-teaser.html)

Eugene Brown July 20th, 2009 07:18 PM

Wedding | Teaser

Love to hear your thoughts on our latest Wedding teaser!

We post these teasers 3 days after our brides & grooms get married

Due to it being a day before we post this clip to our blog, our vimeo video is password protected:

Password=jumps

Blake & Mackenzie | Wedding Teaser

Aaron Mayberry July 20th, 2009 07:25 PM

I liked the 2nd to last shot! Seemed like a fun couple...

Eugene Brown July 20th, 2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron Mayberry (Post 1174214)
I liked the 2nd to last shot! Seemed like a fun couple...

Oh man Aaron, They were the dream couple! We may actually do a TTD session when they get back from their honeymoon!!

Michael Ojjeh July 20th, 2009 07:49 PM

It looks more like a highlights then a wedding teaser, I also liked the 2nd to last shot.
Thanks for sharing.

And welcome to DVinfo.

Eugene Brown July 20th, 2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Ojjeh (Post 1174226)
It looks more like a highlights then a wedding teaser, I also liked the 2nd to last shot.
Thanks for sharing.

And welcome to DVinfo.

Thanks for the welcome Michael!!

explain your comment please? Highlights vs wedding teaser?

Jason LeFrense July 20th, 2009 08:20 PM

I thought it was a great video. I love the opening shots of the dress and shoes well done. I think what they are trying to say is, a teaser is shorter almost like a commercial and I highlight is longer in length and shows you more of the wedding. To me it doesn't matter what you call it, as long as its good. lol

Cheers Bro
Jason

Eugene Brown July 20th, 2009 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason LeFrense (Post 1174238)
I thought it was a great video. I love the opening shots of the dress and shoes well done. I think what they are trying to say is, a teaser is shorter almost like a commercial and I highlight is longer in length and shows you more of the wedding. To me it doesn't matter what you call it, as long as its good. lol

Cheers Bro
Jason

Hey Jason, Thanks Bruh! I figured thats what he was saying, just wasn't sure. A lot of "wedding videographers" around here call it a wedding highlight, and they're terrible! We decided to call it a Wedding teaser so that brides don't associate us with the others in the area:) Just a little creative branding!

Michael Ojjeh July 20th, 2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eugene Brown (Post 1174229)
Thanks for the welcome Michael!!

explain your comment please? Highlights vs wedding teaser?

looks like Jason beat me to your question, and yes it doesn't matter what you call it as long as the B&G like the video that's what count.

Eugene Brown July 20th, 2009 08:41 PM

Thanks Michael!

Matt Barwick July 20th, 2009 09:23 PM

Nice job Eugene - looked really good. Didn't reveal too much either with the action finishing after the ceremony. I'm sure it'll whet their appetite for more.

One thing I did notice was that a couple of the cuts could've been tightened up a little by removing the reframing zooms but no biggy. Great job overall.

Cheers,

Matt.

Eugene Brown July 20th, 2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Barwick (Post 1174264)
Nice job Eugene - looked really good. Didn't reveal too much either with the action finishing after the ceremony. I'm sure it'll whet their appetite for more.

One thing I did notice was that a couple of the cuts could've been tightened up a little by removing the reframing zooms but no biggy. Great job overall.

Cheers,

Matt.

No, thanks for the suggestion! Can you give me a time so I can take a look at it:)
We sometimes miss things like that!

Matt Barwick July 20th, 2009 10:38 PM

Sure - haven't got time to give a detailed look over again but here's a couple that caught my eye.

2:15, 2:20, 2:36

Hope that helps. It doesn't really detract from the piece at all, but it could just give it a bit more 'polish' IMHO.

Thanh Nguyen July 20th, 2009 11:19 PM

was just my monitor or the video it kinda dark. Most of your video on your website seem to be too. What NLE did you edit with. How did you get rid of the "embed" and "share" bug on the vimeo

Matt Barwick July 20th, 2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanh Nguyen (Post 1174299)
How did you get rid of the "embed" and "share" bug on the vimeo

Probably not there because it's set to private at the moment.

Stephen J. Williams July 20th, 2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanh Nguyen (Post 1174299)
How did you get rid of the "embed" and "share" bug on the vimeo

I know with vimeo plus you can customize your player without all of the buttons. Thats once it's already embedded though on your site.