DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   beautiful bride with xh-a1 and 5dmarkii (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/466304-beautiful-bride-xh-a1-5dmarkii.html)

Susanto Widjaja October 23rd, 2009 02:04 AM

beautiful bride with xh-a1 and 5dmarkii

Hi guys,

Just sharing our newest trailer/highlight using xha1 and 5dmarkii

the bride is a friend of mine who's been supporting me ever since I started doing wedding videos.

Please let me know what you think!! Thank you

Grace & Budi Cinematic Wedding Trailer

Bill Vincent October 23rd, 2009 07:01 AM

Santo,

You are definitely an inspiration to me - I wish I could shoot with you!! I have a Canon XH-A1s and a 7D, plus a Canon HF20 for backup - and I'm loving the stuff I'm shooting, but not as much as your stuff! :)

You are using a Glidecam or Steadicam, yes? That's one thing I haven't invested in yet.

Anyway, great stuff, as usual. Love it.

Noel Lising October 23rd, 2009 08:03 AM

That was stunning. Love the reaction of the Bride ( are you shooting?). And finally a Nokia cellphone not an Iphone.

Great work, you inspire us to be better.

Andy Wilkinson October 23rd, 2009 08:58 AM

Well I generally can't stand watching wedding videos... and the thought of shooting one would horrify me even more... but that was really something, full of energy/movement and really well shot/edited. Full of fun too - well done!

Susanto Widjaja October 23rd, 2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Vincent (Post 1436753)
Santo,

You are definitely an inspiration to me - I wish I could shoot with you!! I have a Canon XH-A1s and a 7D, plus a Canon HF20 for backup - and I'm loving the stuff I'm shooting, but not as much as your stuff! :)

You are using a Glidecam or Steadicam, yes? That's one thing I haven't invested in yet.

Anyway, great stuff, as usual. Love it.

Thanks so much Bill, I'd shoot with you anytime.. if you fly up here :P

and yes, I'm using steadicam merlin :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Lising (Post 1436775)
That was stunning. Love the reaction of the Bride ( are you shooting?). And finally a Nokia cellphone not an Iphone.

Great work, you inspire us to be better.

I love the sms shot.. that shot to me is so pure and true. not staged or anything like it.. just a precious memory that was captured in time.

I'm so glad that I can inspire you to be better :) Thanks for telling me that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy Wilkinson (Post 1436799)
Well I generally can't stand watching wedding videos... and the thought of shooting one would horrify me even more... but that was really something, full of energy/movement and really well shot/edited. Full of fun too - well done!

Hi Andy, one of my goal is actually to change people's misconception of wedding videos.. and gain respect that it should have. I hope I have started to do that now with you hahahaha

Thanks for taking the time to comment :)

Santo