DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Cows and Wedding Dress (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/471838-cows-wedding-dress.html)

Aaron Mayberry January 28th, 2010 10:39 AM

Cows and Wedding Dress

We shot this trash the dress a couple weeks before the wedding, and showed it at the reception:

Colleen Trashes Her Dress - Forever Cherished Productions

Chris Barcellos January 28th, 2010 01:50 PM

You took me back to my roots. Born and raised on a dairy, and had my own for a few years in the late 70's early 80's-- before the big ag crash.

On the dairy, it works just like that. Cows need milking 2 times a day (sometimes 3) and you do it no matter what else is going on.

Aaron Mayberry January 28th, 2010 03:40 PM

That was the whole premise of the video! If everyone was waiting for them at the reception, SOMEONE had to milk the cow...

Susanto Widjaja January 28th, 2010 04:04 PM

omgosh... never expected to see anything like this at all.... this is hilarious!!!

Stephen J. Williams January 28th, 2010 04:23 PM

ohhhh.... So did it play before she entered the room/barn? That would have been a nice touch. I'm a little surprised also that she wanted to shoot a trash the dress before the wedding.
Steve

Anthony Vu January 28th, 2010 07:37 PM

You couldn't get Mike Rowe to join you guys on the shoot. :)

I've past through many cow towns before, and it doesn't smell good. How did you manage the smell?

Aaron Mayberry January 28th, 2010 08:55 PM

Clothes smelled bad, but could wash those. But the cameras, bags, and EVERYTHING else smelled for 4 to 7 days.

Was really bad actually...lol

Chris Swanberg January 28th, 2010 10:06 PM

Simply Awesome. Thank you for sharing this gem.

Stelios Christofides January 29th, 2010 03:49 AM

This is really funny, but what does "trash the dress" mean? Is this a US custom?

Stelios

Aaron Mayberry February 2nd, 2010 10:13 AM

Typically it's done after the wedding, I think the original idea was to show that there wasn't a need to have a wedding dress ever again.

I think?

Dimitris Mantalias February 4th, 2010 07:26 AM

Highly original video and the song made things even funnier!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stelios Christofides (Post 1478860)
This is really funny, but what does "trash the dress" mean? Is this a US custom?

Stelios

Stelios, at least in Greece, it starts to become a trend. Some trash the dress lightly (like the brides that go into the sea, we've done that on a couple and even on my wedding) and some decide to make the dress REALLY suffer! It's not something for every couple, but when you find the right bride you can satisfy your appetite for destruction! :)

Bob Drummond February 4th, 2010 01:31 PM

I'm afraid I'm still confused. How did she trash the dress before the wedding day?

Otherwise, great video.

Phillip Barnett February 8th, 2010 07:17 PM

confused

how do you trash the dress before the wedding? did she not wear it to the wedding? by the way i was laughing through the whole video.

Oren Arieli February 8th, 2010 07:24 PM

Holy co....ah, you know what I mean. That was a fun video and one dirty bride. The snow added great atmosphere. Can't say I'm a fan of country music...but I doubt there is a more appropriate song for that video. Kudos! (Cowdos?)