DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Susanne & Gil - The Addison Park, NJ (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/482544-susanne-gil-addison-park-nj.html)

Corey Leigh July 28th, 2010 08:48 AM

Susanne & Gil - The Addison Park, NJ

Hey folks, here's my most recent highlights from The Addison Park in Aberdeen, NJ. The venue is fantastic!! Incredibly pretty building and grounds...almost has the feel of a mansion.

The groom also made a wonderfully beautiful speech during the ceremony...it was a nice day!

It was also nice to film a reception venue with a skylight, during the day! No reception lighting needed!

Anyways, I'm very interested in your thoughts and critiques...it's how we learn!

Thanks!

Corey Leigh
Act 3 Videography

Eric Pasarin August 7th, 2010 01:54 PM

I absolutely love it! I've been watching some samples of videos on here, and I like the ones that just pull you in emotionally and don't let you go 'till the end.

You're right, the speech at the beginning is nice, and a great lead-in for the video. Nice clips and intro music.

The point that I really started to enjoy the edit was when the groom stomps on the glass (?) and the music kicks up. Great music selection, but again, it's the couple that are the true stars, and they seem to be having a blast, especially during their first dance. They make the video special, and you did a great job capturing it. You didn't rely on 'special effects' or artsy shots. Not to say they don't have their place, but at the end of the day if the couple has the love and energy like these have, it makes our edits so much easier.

I'm sure they were very pleased! Marked as a fav!

E

Corey Leigh August 8th, 2010 12:01 PM

Thank you for your response!

You're right, the couple are true stars (note: she's a theater actress, and he writes). SO much fun though!

It was my first Jewish wedding, and they had a 30 minute Horah. It's wonderful though when the couple and the guests give you so much good footage to use!

I'm glad you liked the video...I really enjoyed this one!

-Corey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Pasarin (Post 1556570)
I absolutely love it! I've been watching some samples of videos on here, and I like the ones that just pull you in emotionally and don't let you go 'till the end.

You're right, the speech at the beginning is nice, and a great lead-in for the video. Nice clips and intro music.

The point that I really started to enjoy the edit was when the groom stomps on the glass (?) and the music kicks up. Great music selection, but again, it's the couple that are the true stars, and they seem to be having a blast, especially during their first dance. They make the video special, and you did a great job capturing it. You didn't rely on 'special effects' or artsy shots. Not to say they don't have their place, but at the end of the day if the couple has the love and energy like these have, it makes our edits so much easier.

I'm sure they were very pleased! Marked as a fav!

E