29 (Twenty nine) - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old September 28th, 2010, 10:01 AM  
29 (Twenty nine)
Serge Satkar Serge Satkar is offline September 28th, 2010, 10:01 AM

Wedding concept film teaser we've shot and presented this spring

Serge Satkar
Regular Crew
Views: 3510
Old October 3rd, 2010, 06:11 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanto Widjaja View Post
so, don't worry too much, maybe its just me.
You know santa.. )
I never worry.. I'm just going my way not looking on fake and even on my real authorities too much..
Everyone has their own way and other ways will lead to loosing one's identity, which cases I see step by step..
Works becomes like cloning something similar.. But Every couple has its own personality and best way to present them.

My big thanks for you being particular about moments that you felt disconnected.. In fact the meeting moment is one of Principle..
Their looks weren't empty if you could notice this.. And we worked on that scene much time.. Many takes..

Some of my thoughts I had in conversations out here.. I think it may be interesting to see things from wider angle.. And maybe help to clarify my vision a little..

Quote:
This is shortened version for internet, bride and groom think it could be longer ))
Thats true thing -- people want more details. Not fragmented pieces of mind, like twitter phrazes, but some solid flow..
In fact I don't like hurrying, don't like scratchy, torn feeling from some of modern collegues works..
It feels like you were split on pieces yourself when you see such a work..
So I tried to be myself deciding about pace and way of storytelling
also
Quote:
My opinion -- the best cinematography is when you don't notice it..
It should involve you into screening, not entertain collegues by some cool modern tricky features )
Hardest part in cinematography is not showing sports.. or sliding, gliding etc. Hardest to show the language of speaking eyes...
Serge Satkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2010, 08:53 AM   #17
Major Player

cool! all the best mate :)
Old October 3rd, 2010, 10:36 AM   #18
Regular Crew

Nothing cool, nothing personal, just clear simple thoughts :)
Good luck, have a good season and hope you don't take me wrong, my arguing as opposing you.
I just put in words my point of view just as you put yours.
Old November 30th, 2010, 07:50 AM   #19
New Boot

Superb Serge,

An amazing record of the personalities of this couple, loved the words they spoke for eachother, and I liked the cinematic start and then gentle transition into the love story, steadicam on ice!! yikes you brave man!! Overall an achievement to be proud of well done sir.

Best
Pete
Pete James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #20
Major Player

Very nice Serge. Totally get the concept and the fact that you were thinking outside the box! Good Job.:)
Old December 19th, 2010, 07:17 AM   #21
Regular Crew

amazon cutting, angle and story. Wish there were some shoots of the score board.
Man Yip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2010, 02:50 PM   #22
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete James View Post
Superb Serge,
An amazing record of the personalities of this couple, loved the words they spoke for eachother, and I liked the cinematic start and then gentle transition into the love story, steadicam on ice!! yikes you brave man!! Overall an achievement to be proud of well done sir.
Best
Pete
Pete, thank you. I remembered skating and playing hockey from school times -- one of the best times ever.. Won't you believe I was forced to finish skating ) if not I would skate couple of hours more
Old December 20th, 2010, 02:57 PM   #23
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by John De Rienzo View Post
Very nice Serge. Totally get the concept and the fact that you were thinking outside the box! Good Job.:)
Good notice, John. I tried to see things from the eye of the sportsman and than looking from other side -- more romantic.. And many hockey fans were surprised for some scenes.. But they wasn't just invented we worked on script together with couple. Overall I must say that it is a good practice for getting directing skills. Think with pro actors should feel easier. "Hard when learning, easy when fighting" )
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:00 PM   #24
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Yip View Post
amazon cutting, angle and story. Wish there were some shoots of the score board.
Actually there is.. for a moment. When Ilya being thinking about sports constant outfight -- around 3.07.
It's a good score for hockey 6:1 ) I had to leave behind the scene quite a number of details, to have cleaner story. Thank you, Man Yip
Serge Satkar is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery