DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   The "Coming Soon" video (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/490305-coming-soon-video.html)

Taky Cheung January 17th, 2011 06:29 PM

The "Coming Soon" video

Shot with T2i

Michael Simons January 17th, 2011 06:58 PM

nice job. Just watch your refelections in the picture frames. ;-)

John Knight January 17th, 2011 08:10 PM

Love the 2nd shot - what tripod is that? :)

Taky Cheung January 17th, 2011 08:22 PM

haha! I replaced that scene. =)

John Knight January 17th, 2011 08:24 PM

I always leave my darn tripod at the back of the church - then notice it in the background as bride is walking up the aisle and I'm handheld... gets me every time! I see you had a photographer who walks around in the centre of the bridal party too.... hate that!

Taky Cheung January 17th, 2011 08:25 PM

That's not that bad...compared to my experience at this wedding.

Kelly Langerak January 17th, 2011 11:06 PM

I would send that to the photographers soooo fast. This video is the only way that they would learn what a-holes they are. So rude. I always ask them if they own a zoom lens and to use!

I loved the videographer in the shot with the tripod on wheels.

Taky Cheung January 17th, 2011 11:54 PM

The sad part was, that company actually found out about that video as it has been viral worldwide. Look at the comments on Vimeo and you can see. They didn't see this as a wake up call. Instead they said they were being attacked by LA Color. My response was, i didn't say who they are and what company they are from. How could this be an attack. Besides I didn't doctor the scene. They were real footage from my cameras.

John Knight January 18th, 2011 12:34 AM

Holy cow Taky... 83,000+ views.... with 3,743 views yesterday!! Yikes!! Oprah will be on the phone next!

Taky Cheung January 18th, 2011 01:29 AM

Yeah, there're people from Brazil, Russia, China, Europe all left comments.

There is another 5200 hits in YouTube
YouTube - Can You Find the Photographers?!?

Andrew Waite January 18th, 2011 01:11 PM

Wow... I would have had a hard time not ripping those damn Gary Fong White Tail's off their stupid flashes and shoving them down their throats hoping to choke them to death! However, I'm glad you didn't... cuz this video has made my day! Hilarious!

Travis Cossel January 18th, 2011 04:35 PM

Classic when they were basically getting in each other's way at the ceremony. They need a better coverage plan. And why keep looking back at the camera that you know you're blocking .. as if that makes it better. I'll be honest, I wouldn't have put up with this nonsense.

Taky Cheung January 18th, 2011 04:58 PM

That company have a really nice web site. It certainly professional looking. But they don't behave professionally. They act like paparazzi.

Travis Cossel January 18th, 2011 05:40 PM

Looks like it. I don't know how you didn't lose your mind that day.

By the way, there is a specific section at the topic for sharing videos. Just FYI.