DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Natalie + Ryan | Full Wedding Story (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/506684-natalie-ryan-full-wedding-story.html)

Sigmund Reboquio April 5th, 2012 09:59 AM

Natalie + Ryan | Full Wedding Story

Hello folks! The wedding ceremony lasted about 5minutes and actually hired us just to cover 1-2 hours. So we made
a wedding story of their journey.

Oren Arieli April 7th, 2012 11:33 AM

Re: Natalie + Ryan | Full Wedding Story

Great work Sigmund. I love the use of the dogs to help tell their story. The outdoor interviews look good and you've got some cinematic wide shots that add lot's of visual interest. The only 2 things I would change is to pre-mark your aspect ratio if you're going for 2.35:1 and add a high-pass filter to the vows to remove that wind rumble.

Sigmund Reboquio April 9th, 2012 10:35 AM

thank you Oren! will do.
I had the rycote windscreen for mic with me but I did not use it. ill lessen the rumble on that. thank you for the feedback!

Ben Creighton April 15th, 2012 12:55 AM

Wow, very cool! One of my favorites among the countless wedding videos I've watched over the last several months. The "dogs met in the park" story is like straight out of Disney's 101 Dalmations! Classic.

A couple of questions : The interview at the beginning, while sitting in the park - he has on a lav mic. Is her audio from his mic as well, or is she separately mic'ed? (I'm guessing it's from his mic - Sennheiser G3's?)

The clip of the dogs, from 3:39-3:42... it looks like they're, well, you know... consummating the union ??

Also I'm just curious about your equipment for this shoot; filters, cameras, which NLE you used. Do share!

Very nicely done. Kudos. :)

Sigmund Reboquio April 17th, 2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Wow, very cool! One of my favorites among the countless wedding videos I've watched over the last several months. The "dogs met in the park" story is like straight out of Disney's 101 Dalmations! Classic.

A couple of questions : The interview at the beginning, while sitting in the park - he has on a lav mic. Is her audio from his mic as well, or is she separately mic'ed? (I'm guessing it's from his mic - Sennheiser G3's?)

The clip of the dogs, from 3:39-3:42... it looks like they're, well, you know... consummating the union ??

Also I'm just curious about your equipment for this shoot; filters, cameras, which NLE you used. Do share!

Very nicely done. Kudos. :)

Hi Ben,
Thank you for the comments : ) Here are my answers.
1. For the interview, they are both separately mic'd. So, I used both audio altogether. (1 G3 , and 1 tascam) on the timeline.

2. haha. I didn't notice that. But they are both male dogs. that is funny !

3. The camera - 2x 5Ds
Lenses: 135mm and 50mm 1.2 for the interview, 70-200,24-70 - for the ceremony, 16-35mm for the wideshots.
Filters : ND Filters for shots I needed to bokeh. (but not really necessary actually, I just happenned to have it and thought Id use it)

Stabilization - glidecam HD 4000, konova slider

NLE - used Adobe CS5.5 // no plugins, just manual color grading

Hope it helps : )