DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/)
-   -   Epic Celtic Archery Highlights (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-video-sample-clips-gallery/513897-epic-celtic-archery-highlights.html)

Clive McLaughlin January 30th, 2013 11:47 AM

Epic Celtic Archery Highlights

Just thought I'd post this latest one since its a bit different. Epic soundtrack to accompany a wedding with kilts, bows and arrows and castles!

Mike Beckett January 30th, 2013 11:56 AM

Re: Epic Celtic Archery Highlights

Bit risky with those bows and arrows, Clive! Nice work. I can't help but think I should know the location of that castle... Put me out of my misery please!

Clive McLaughlin January 31st, 2013 05:59 AM

Thanks Mike, its Narrow Water near Newry. It was my first time being there. Very elegant!

Mike Beckett January 31st, 2013 07:19 AM

Clive,

That's it... I spent a while thinking it was Castlewellan or Glenarm! Excellent location for a wedding.

Clive McLaughlin January 31st, 2013 08:33 AM

Its so strange. The whole place is decorated authentically like Victorian era, then i glanced into one room and the owner was sitting watching horse racing on a massive flat screen!

Jordan Brindle January 31st, 2013 04:40 PM

Someone got a new slider... Didnt they? Haha.

One of my favorite bits of music and you did it justice mate.

Is it me or is the video a little 'stuttery'? I've been noticing this with some videos on Vimeo?

Clive McLaughlin February 1st, 2013 02:42 AM

Yes Jordan, thanks for noticing! Got a Konovo K3. I tend to use the slider a lot. Now 90% of my day I carry around my tripod with slider on it, and lock it off to use for general pan and tilt work. Its a work out to say the least!

Yea, you are quite right about the stutter in places. I'm going to look into this. Maybe i forgot to disable re-sampling on the clips on the timeline. i find this usually helps keep the render smooth. I've also recently changed my render settings, and maybe these just need fine tuned!

Jordan Brindle February 1st, 2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clive McLaughlin (Post 1776509)
Yes Jordan, thanks for noticing! Got a Konovo K3. I tend to use the slider a lot. Now 90% of my day I carry around my tripod with slider on it, and lock it off to use for general pan and tilt work. Its a work out to say the least!

Yea, you are quite right about the stutter in places. I'm going to look into this. Maybe i forgot to disable re-sampling on the clips on the timeline. i find this usually helps keep the render smooth. I've also recently changed my render settings, and maybe these just need fine tuned!

It may be the Vimeo encode. Some of my vids are on there which don't stutter at all until they're uploaded to Vimeo.