DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Wedding / Event Videography Techniques (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/)
-   -   Want to upgrade my DVD cases (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/wedding-event-videography-techniques/437653-want-upgrade-my-dvd-cases.html)

L.J. Morelli September 25th, 2009 07:41 AM

Want to upgrade my DVD cases

I've been using the standard DVD plastic case with a clear sleeve to slip in your label.
Does anyone use anything nicer? I can't seem to find anything on line. And anything that comes close comes from Europe or China. Thanks.

Matthew Craggs September 25th, 2009 09:04 AM

I use Top Flight Albums

Topflight Albums

They have a number of options, but I use the DVD Keepsake boxes which look great. You can choose to have a window or windowless cover, and they have a 4x6 mat for the inside.

There is also custom imprinting available, though I have never used it so I can't speak about the quality.

DVD Keepsake

Those are the specific cases I use and they always impress.

L.J. Morelli September 25th, 2009 10:04 AM

Thank you Matt, I can't tell you how much time I've wasted looking for something.

Bill Busby September 25th, 2009 05:48 PM

DVD/CD Cases | natural media packaging...LOKTAH...rising from the earth

L.J. Morelli September 25th, 2009 06:37 PM

All still not quite what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I see it. If anyone has any other suggestions please pass them along. Thank you.

Don Bloom September 25th, 2009 08:53 PM

don't know exactly what you're looking for but you might look at Jewelboxing - Super Jewel Box Packaging System - CD and DVD Cases

Dana Salsbury September 25th, 2009 10:17 PM

Neil Enterprises padded leather styled CD/DVD cases with internal card/photo holder. I've designed a vertical business card that I put inside. Very nice quality and basic black. They only hold one DVD, which is a bummer, so my clients get two of them.

I save our couples a ton of money by not playing graphic designer - even though I have an AAS in graphic design!

Ben Longden September 25th, 2009 10:39 PM

Dana,
Do you have a link?

Ben

Dana Salsbury September 25th, 2009 11:41 PM

CD Holder Albums | Albums |

It's #185. Amazing quality cases, and good people too.

Chris Estrella September 26th, 2009 06:25 AM

I second the Neil Enterprises DVD albums. Here's a link to some better pictures than the one on the site: Picasa Web Albums - Chris - DVD Folio Album (note: Mine's 174DW, not #185 as mentioned above)

L.J. Morelli September 26th, 2009 06:52 AM

Amazing, I think I've found what I'm looking for. But please don't stop the suggestions.

Teddi Starr October 6th, 2009 03:44 PM

DVD Cases

You should see the higher end DVD cases at Neil Enterprises. I use #174 and #174DB for 2 discs. It's my only real cost of goods other than the minimal cost of DVD's.
I just got one of their new #179Box. It's absolutely beautiful with an upgraded material and a matching upholstered presentation case. Check out DVD holders at CD Holder Albums | Albums |