Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 284 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 6th, 2008, 12:23 PM   #4246
Major Player

E-mail Sent
Old September 6th, 2008, 12:58 PM   #4247
Major Player

why are you selling?
Old September 6th, 2008, 02:31 PM   #4248
Major Player

Your EX1 FS

Hi Zachary
EM'd you
Old September 6th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #4249
Regular Crew

wtb - FCP software package

Anyone have a copy of final cut pro they either no longer need or have never used ?
Cach waiting and would like the latest version if possible.
Old September 6th, 2008, 03:02 PM   #4250
Regular Crew

Estate Liquidation

Hi folks...
A dear friend of mine passed away and his widow has finally inventoried his equipment. She asked me to help her dispose of the stuff, so here it is. Some of the equipment has value, some has ? We would like to sell all as a package, but will entertain offers on the various items. I will be adding a JVC SD 1/2" 3ccd video cam as soon as I confirm the model number.

Thanks for your interest. - David Bird

1 Sony V05850 3/4” Edit Deck
1 Sony Rm-440 Remote Control
1 Mackie CR1604-VLZ 16 Channel Mixer
1 Video Dual VHS Copy Deck
2 Panasonic Omnivision VHS
6 Sony VHS
1 Hitachi VHS
3 Panasonic (Routing Switchers)
1 Panasonic Digital DV Mixer with C6 WJ-AVE5
1Teal CD Player PD-265
1 DVCam DSR-40 Deck
1 Channel Vision DA
Power Macintosh 9600/300 with Media 100 XS Version 5.5 /Various Programs /2 Optiquest Monitors
1 Kenwood Cassette Deck
1 Panasonic BT-S1360 Monitor
Old September 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM   #4251
Regular Crew

Estate Liquidation - Sorry Hit the Wrong Prefix

Hi folks...
A dear friend of mine passed away and his widow has finally inventoried his equipment. She asked me to help her dispose of the stuff, so here it is. Some of the equipment has value, some has ? We would like to sell all as a package, but will entertain offers on the various items. I will be adding a JVC SD 1/2" 3ccd video cam as soon as I confirm the model number.

Thanks for your interest. - David Bird

1 Sony V05850 3/4” Edit Deck
1 Sony Rm-440 Remote Control
1 Mackie CR1604-VLZ 16 Channel Mixer
1 Video Dual VHS Copy Deck
2 Panasonic Omnivision VHS
6 Sony VHS
1 Hitachi VHS
3 Panasonic (Routing Switchers)
1 Panasonic Digital DV Mixer with C6 WJ-AVE5
1Teal CD Player PD-265
1 DVCam DSR-40 Deck
1 Channel Vision DA
Power Macintosh 9600/300 with Media 100 XS Version 5.5 /Various Programs /2 Optiquest Monitors
1 Kenwood Cassette Deck
1 Panasonic BT-S1360 Monitor
Old September 6th, 2008, 04:12 PM   #4252
Major Player

JVC GY-HD100U(A) or GY-HD110U

Looking around for either a JVC GY-HD100U(A) or GY-HD110U camera.
Would like it if it also had either the Anton-Bauer or IDX battery setup, a DR-1000, and as much of the original accessories and packaging as possible.
Willing to look at other prospects, though.

Thought I had a deal going with one of our members here, but haven't heard anything of substance, so I'm on the prowl again.

Preferably would like to deal with someone either in the US or Canada.

If you're interested in selling please let me know what you have, what you're looking to get and photos would also be great!

Thanks!

-Ken
Old September 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM   #4253
Regular Crew

2 Bogen/Manfrotto Tripod Legs

I have two nice tripods for sale. I have used both of them with my XL2

1 - Bogen/Manfrotto 3021BN Tripod Legs $100 plus shipping and paypal fees. (Does not include the 503 head)
1 - Bogen/Manfrotto 3221WN Tripod Legs $100 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Old September 6th, 2008, 07:47 PM   #4254
Inner Circle

Sony FX1 + Sony 3yr contract

Sony FX1 with one year remaining on the *transferable* three year Sony Service/Accidental Damage Contract. I am the original owner of this FX1 purchased from BH Photo in October 2006, and I bought the three year service contract from the Sony Store. I wish the FX1 had an hours meter to show the low usage, but this function is only on the Z1U. The FX1 was a backup Angle2 camera, so it never saw much action. It record about ten tapes and functioned as a Firewire Capture machine for about thirty tapes made on the Z1U. Used only with Sony HDV tapes - never mixed with other tape brands. Included are all original accessories, manual, box and original NP-F570 and additional maximum capacity NP-F970 battery .

See FX1 features here: HDR-FX1 and HVR-Z1U Feature Set Comparison

Will ship only to PayPal-confirmed addresses in Continental USA.
Local pickup/payment ok in San Francisco Bay Area possible

Larger pix here: Index of /Images/Gear/SonyFX1

Send me email with an offer if you're interested.
Old September 6th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #4255
Major Player

This bracket has been sold
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:38 AM   #4256
Inner Circle

New Sony SBP-8 8GB SxS PRO Memory Card

New-In-Box Sony SBP-8 8GB SxS PRO Memory Card , never opened. This was received recently as part of my Sony EX1 Rebate.

Please note that I will only ship to the Continental USA and only to PayPal-confirmed addresses. Email me an offer if you're interested.

-----------------------------

The Sony SBP-8 8GB SxS PRO Memory Card uses ExpressCard technology, which is the next generation PC card standard. It will record approximately 25 minutes of video with XDCAM EX camcorders. It has a high-speed transfer rate of up to 800 Mb/s. Key Features • SxS Pro memory card with 8GB storage capacity, or 25 minutes of video when used with an XDCAM EX camcorder • It uses ExpressCard technology, which is the next generation PC card standard. • High-speed transfer up to 800 Mb/s • Increase the efficiency of workflow with higher performance and reliability • Specially designed for non-linear video editing systems • Compatible with Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM EX camcorder
Old September 7th, 2008, 01:56 AM   #4257
Inner Circle

Sold both recently. Thanks !

Last edited by Gints Klimanis; September 7th, 2008 at 01:56 AM. Reason: quantity correction
Old September 7th, 2008, 06:32 AM   #4258
Regular Crew

Mic shock mount, Hoodman and Hama hood 52mm

I am selling different items that I don't use anymore.

Homemade shock mount $50 – Made using original K-tek soft rubbers and an Audio Technica shoe adapter. Works great.
Hoodman H400 $10 – Helps eliminate reflection on the camera LCD. Excellent condition, used twice.
Hama hood 52 mm $10 – Very good condition.

I accept PayPal only for payment. Buyer pays shipping costs. If you are interested, please PM me or write directly.

Regards,

François
Old September 7th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #4259
Major Player

Why are you sellling?
Old September 7th, 2008, 10:08 AM   #4260
Trustee

MXO, Decklink, and Filters,

Cleaning up stuff I'm not using anymore.

MXO, with cables and all of the stuff, I think I even have the box if you want it shipped that way. New it's 950, (or 850 with student discount) Looking for @800

HD-LInk SDI to DVI converter, works great again comes with cables and box apple cinema display available as well, retails for 410 Looking for @325 for the link, 850 for link and display (note display has been dropped-ish so the case has seperated slightly, Image display is still ok).

Filters

4x5.65 Promist 2 In excellent shape, does a little too much for my needs, barely used pictures available upon request. retails for 320 make an offer!

4x5.65 Warm Promist 1/4 used during the filming of the miss hawaiian tropic contest, and some episodes of bikini destinations, don't plan on doing more of those so don't need it. Again in great shape, retails for 320 make an offer

4x5.65 Black promist 1 in great shape as well too much of an effect for me, don't need it,
Again retails for 320 again make an offer.

138mm Schneider True-Pol used once for about 15 minutes, love it but to get a 138 holder for my mattebox would be another 300-500 bucks so I'm jsut going to get a 4x5.65 pola. This is 292 new get it cheaper (still have the box!) for 250

Probably more stuff to come as I continue to clean out the closet and scale back my gear!

If you want pictures of any of this stuff please let me know and I'll take some for you.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds