Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 184 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #2746
Regular Crew

No hot pixels, records to tape, everything works flawlessly.

$3k OBO
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:10 PM   #2747
Regular Crew

I have 3 D200's and 1 Pani D610, 2/3"
Old May 24th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #2748
Regular Crew

FS in CA Canon XL2

http://www.UsedRegina.com/classified...=video-cameras
Old May 24th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #2749
Regular Crew

FS in US:Sennheiser MKH 816T+blimp +extras

Sennheiser MKH 816T long shotgun mic in original case. Works great and in very good cosmetic condition. T power 48V phantom power adapter , XLR connector. Original wood case.

Also included:
Sennheiser MZS 816 shock mount/MZP 816 pistol grip/ MZW 816 blimp-windscreen
$720 Paypal'd + shipping

pictures:
mike: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/kladkym/816.jpg
Blimp: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d129/kladkym/816b.jpg
Old May 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #2750
Regular Crew

FS in US: Sony GV-D900 with Porta brace case

Sony GV-D900 Mini DV Video cassette recorder

Comes with new Porta Brace WK-D900TA mini-DV player case
and owners manual on cd.

$515 paypal'd + shipping

pictures:
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...m/DSC_0009.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ym/900case.jpg
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:23 PM   #2751
Major Player

Let me know your status ready to go when you are. E-mailed you and haven't heard back.

Thanks,
Old May 24th, 2008, 10:26 PM   #2752
Major Player

Where would I post a Mini35 for sale?

There used to be a good classifieds thread here. I have a ZGC serviced mini35 with the nikon adapter and both xl1 and 2 mounts. It also comes with a matched set of 5 arri 35mm schneider lenses that I've never even used. I never got the pl mount and the arri-to-pl adapter rings. Cases for the unit (pelican) and the original metal lens box for the lenses. It's a 300 series. I have the XL2 fs as well if wanted.
Old May 25th, 2008, 07:15 AM   #2753
Major Player

pics added

bump for pics

http://homepage.mac.com/scott.hayes/...e/NW2B9427.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/scott.hayes/...e/NW2B9428.jpg
Old May 25th, 2008, 02:52 PM   #2754
Major Player

sold! thanks for the interest.
Old May 25th, 2008, 06:53 PM   #2755
Major Player

Tony-

Watching from the sidelines as this situation plays out I can't help and take note how all of the various web communities that I am a part of are based on mutual trust. When one of us gets burned, we all get burned. Yes, your money is at risk and I know that $600 can be a lot of money. But frankly, we/I are all at risk at losing what makes DVI an important part of our/my film-making toolbox. I sincerely hope this situation straightens itself out very soon.

Know that I'm rooting for you.

Be well

Rob
Old May 25th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #2756
Regular Crew

Hello again. Thanks tp those of you who responded for your help and words. I agree that these sites are places of mutual trust. I have been active on them for many years now with numerous purchases and sales and this has never happened to me before. Although I have still not heard from Michael in regards to this matter, the cards arrived in the mail yesterday. I arrived home this afternoon to find them. I reposted today after calling and finding the number disconnected. Michael, if you happen to read this, I am disappointed that I had to post and repost and email you, and heard nothing. I tried to contact you through the board, email, and phone to no avail. Although I don't know the circumstances as to why you chose not to respond, I hope all is well with you, as more than a few people have vouched for you. I'll choose to believe that something of fairly significant urgency prevented you from responding. I hope it all works out.
Sincerely
Tony
EDIT: special thanks to Rob for his kind words, and to Torrey for the info. Rob, you articulated how I feel about these boards, and it's nice to know that the sentiment is shared by others. Cheers
Old May 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #2757
Major Player

Anthony, I did not receive emails from you at the AEMIKEA address or my weddings@........com, I have another phone number, the one is disconnected (Vonage) because I have a cell and never used my Vonage account. I never gave you my home number, although a quick search would have found it, I could understand if I gave you the number and did not tell you it was disconnected, you should be worried, but I never gave it to you. I hate the fact that we cannot track USPS packages going out of country, I probably would not have sold you the cards if I would have known in advance you were from Canada, have had nothing but problems every single time. You should include your location with your screen name. I have not been able to check the boards lately, I am with the military, so that should clear up some things on why I have not posted in awhile. Anyway, glad you received them, they were flawless I take it, and in original boxes?
As far as emails, something was up with my AEMIKEA email, don't know what happend with that, my apologies to all who were affected.

PS. Torrey, that is not me (your research) :)

Thanks Marty and Seth for thinking the best, I find it hard to believe that a person would think that a guy who has been on these boards for 5 years, sold/bought many items ($5000 Steadicam and several cameras) that I would risk my reputation on a lowsy $600.

Cheers
Mike
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #2758
Regular Crew

FS: Final Cut Pro HD 4.5 Academic

Academic Version of FCP 4.5.

This was used when I was a student. I'm now on to another edit system and am selling this. I am the original owner of the software and I have all the original manuals and discs.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

First reasonable offer will be taken.

Thanks
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:17 PM   #2759
Regular Crew

FS: Apple Motion (full retail version)

Hi folks,

I'm selling Apple Motion (the first version) as part of a spring cleaning software binge. The software has been purged from my system and I'll be including all the original materials. Every manual and disc is included.

I'm selling FCP on the boards currently as well. My version of FCP is academic, but this copy of motion is full retail.

I'll also throw in DMTS' "Inside Motion" tutorial disc. This was very helpful to me when learning motion.

First reasonable offer will be accepted.

Thanks
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #2760
Regular Crew

FS: Apple DVD Studio Pro 3 (full retail version)

Hi folks,

I'm selling DVD Studio Pro 3 as part of a spring cleaning software binge. The software has been purged from my system and I'll be including all the original materials. Every manual and disc is included.

I'm selling FCP on the boards currently as well. My version of FCP is academic, but this copy of DVDSP3 is full retail.

I'll also throw in DMTS' "Inside DVDSP3" tutorial disc. This was very helpful to me when learning DVDSP3.

First reasonable offer will be accepted.

Thanks

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds