Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 177 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #2641
Inner Circle

Try looking for a JVC GY-DV300U. It's an excellent three 1/3" chip camera, that can be found in that price range. I haven't seen many for sale lately, but with a little patience you can probably find one.
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:48 AM   #2642
New Boot

$1500 shipped, it's gotta go.
Old May 18th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #2643
Major Player

Any takers?
Old May 18th, 2008, 11:14 AM   #2644
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker Wright View Post
I sold my Xl2 a few months ago but kept my Letus 35mm Adapter (XL Enhanced v2) in case I got a new Xl2. I'm selling the adapter now because I just purchased a JVC HD110.

This Letus has been discontinued so its not easy to find one that mounts the 35mm lens directly to the XL2 body. It flips the image and loses about a stop and 1/2 of light.

This adapter has been used less than 5 hours.

I'm asking $700 plus shipping.

Here is a link to a clip I shot of the wife doing her make up.
This adapter really does make some nice pictures.
http://65.36.225.68/SNS/SNS_theater_01.htm
Adding: Canon FD 50mm 1.4 Manual Lens to the deal.
Old May 18th, 2008, 12:24 PM   #2645
Regular Crew

do you have a lanc controller on sale by any chance?
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:33 PM   #2646
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daan Bras View Post
do you have a lanc controller on sale by any chance?

No, I guess that's the only item I have not for sale. Sorry.
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:53 PM   #2647
Regular Crew

WTB Charger for NP 25 battery for GY DV500

I need a charger for the battery I bought, or a charger and batteris....Thanks
Old May 18th, 2008, 06:03 PM   #2648
Major Player

bumb, still looking for those abandoned mounts :)
Old May 18th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #2649
Regular Crew

I have purchased Russell's Xl-2 and just wanted to give a little feedback on the transaction. This was a good deal from the start with good results.

The camera was what he described and I would buy anytime with him on anything I would need. Good guy! honest, and reasonable.

Thanks again Russell
Joe Hanna
Hanna Productions
Old May 18th, 2008, 07:57 PM   #2650
Inner Circle

FS in US: "The Art Of ..." Training DVD's

Two training DVD's for sale together or separately. These DVD's were produced by Mark and Trisha Von Lanken of TulsaWeddingFilms.com. The DVD's retail for $125 each. I am selling them together for $50 or separately for $30 each. Great educational resources.

"The Art of Moving Camera Techniques"
Moving Camera Techniques for Handheld and Shoulder Mount Cameras. Learn how to get fluid, smooth motion without a “steadicam” device. Grasp the importance of manual settings, depth of field, and wide-angle lenses. Go on location to view Mark & Trisha Von Lanken in action. Gain the tools and the techniques to create a Cinematic Masterpiece.

"The Art of the Edit"
After laying a foundation on moving camera techniques, Mark and Trisha Von Lanken will share how to implement those moving shots into an awesome edit. Gain insight into music selection, pacing and complementary compositions. See quick and easy steps to creating a more progressive edit. Discover cool ways to alter an image and how to make an effect have maximum impact. Hear how soundbites can breathe life into your productions. With runtime of 60 minutes, this DVD is NOT system specfic.

Payment will be handled via PayPal. Shipping will be calculated based on location. Thanks!

Here's a link to an image of the DVDs:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...art_of_dvd.jpg
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:29 PM   #2651
Major Player

Email'd a few questions
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #2652
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Panado View Post
Email'd a few questions
Randy, I have an individual who contacted me before you and wants both DVDs. Sorry.
Old May 18th, 2008, 08:58 PM   #2653
Major Player

No prob, thanks
Old May 19th, 2008, 01:02 AM   #2654
Major Player

FS in EU - XM2 (PAL) and accessories

I am upgrading to HDV very soon and have my precious baby for sale together with some very nice accessories. I live in Chatham Kent (UK) so you can come and see the equipment if you are local (recommended). I will try and post some piccies later today if I get a chance, if you have any questions just let me know.
btw - I am looking for a decent offer - the accessories on their own are worth >£500

The XM2 is in excellent condition and also comes with:
1 x Canon BP915 Battery
1 x Canon BP945 (EXTRA BATTERY)
Battery Charger and cable
Wireless Remote Control
Lens Hood
Viewfinder Eye Cup
SD Memory Card 8MB
S-video cable
Shoulder Strap
Software CD-ROM
User Manuals

* WD-58H Wide Angle Lens
* DM-5O directional stereo microphone
* MA300 Microphone Adapter for XLR connections
* 2 x VL3 Cam lights and battery chargers
* 1 x 58mm Polariser filter
* 1 x 58mm ND6 filter
* 1 x 58mm UV filter
* Portabrace Professional Waterproof Cover.
* Samsonite Camera Bag

The XM2 comes in it's original box with:
1 x Canon BP915 Battery
1 x Canon BP930 (EXTRA BATTERY)
Battery Charger and cable
Wireless Remote Control
Lens Hood
Viewfinder Eye Cup
SD Memory Card 8MB
S-video cable
Shoulder Strap
Software CD-ROM
User Manuals
Note that the XM2 is still sold at the price I bought it for which speaks for itself.

--------------------------
From the Canon site..............

The Canon XM2 is a high-quality, versatile model suitable for serious camcorder enthusiasts and professional videographers. Its advanced technology delivers unrivalled image quality in its class.The XM2 offers all the features of the market-leading XM1 plus some enhancements, including a new picture adjustment feature and manual control for picture adjustments.

Features:
¼” 470K pixel 3CCD with pixel shift
Canon Professional L-Series Fluorite Lens
20x optical zoom/100x digital zoom F1.6
Optical image stabiliser with VAP
Direction accurate stereo microphone
Two-channel audio level manual control
2.5” 200K colour LCD/0.44’ 180K colour VF
Three shooting modes: normal, photo, frame movie

The XM2's advanced technology delivers unrivalled image quality in its class
The XM2 improves on the market leading and successful XM1 in a number of key areas. It comprises of a brand new 1/4" 470,000-pixel 3CCD increasing image quality. Not forgetting a new manual control in picture adjustments and shooting adjustments even for professional users.

Technology
The XM2 includes a new high-sensitivity ¼” 470,000-pixel 3CCD for superb 540-line horizontal resolution and super low light performance. A new generation camera signalling processing LSI improves approximately 3dB in S/N ratio from the XM1. The result is an improvement in colour, low light performance, resolution and dynamic range.

Pixel shift
The XM2 is equipped with a pixel shift system that boosts both resolution and sensitivity and allows users to achieve superb picture quality results.

Picture adjustments
The following picture adjustments have been greatly improved in the XM2.
• Colour gain adjustments, colour phase adjustments, sharpness adjustment and black level can be adjusted to desired value and up to 1 type of preset registration is possible.
• Custom preset - after picture adjustments, settings can be stored as a custom
• Slow shutter speed - XM2 can be set to slow shutter speeds to 1/6 of a second
• Gain control - gain can now be increased up to a maximum of 18dB
• Frame movie mode - frame mode can make progressive shooting at 25 fps. Footage with 1/50 slower shutter is very similar to fine cinema.
• 16.9 guides - allows accurate 16.9 framing when shooting so that image can be cropped.

Improved sound
The XM2 supports a direction-accurate stereo microphone that includes two non-directional microphones to give more precise stereo reproduction. Users can choose three types of frequency characteristics for the built-in microphone: normal, voice and wide-screen mode.
Additionally, a 2-channel manual audio level control where input level can be adjusted by a special dial and L/R level can be set for 2 channels. Audio-level meter with right-and-left independent 24-segment peak holder and the audio-level meter can be displayed in LCD and EVF.
An optional MA -300 microphone adapter allows the simultaneous recording of 2 independent channels from microphones with XLR connections. A BNC picture Out Terminal is also present.

PC connectivity
The XM2 is equipped with a DV terminal for non-linear editing. By using a USB terminal, transmission of still images from a JPEG file to a PC is easy.

Additional Information about Canon XM2 Mini DV Digital Camcorder

Key Features:
Camcorder Type Digital
Recording Format Mini DV
Recording System PAL
CCD Quantity 3
Memory Still Resolution 1.68 Megapixels
Optical Zoom 20x
LCD / Viewfinder
Display Type With LCD Panel
LCD Panel Size 2.5 in.
Color Viewfinder With Color Viewfinder
Lens
Optical Zoom 20x
Digital Zoom 100x
Lens Focal Length 4.2 - 84 mm
Filter Diameter 58 mm
Video Modes
Recording Speed LP, SP
Image Stabilizer With Image Stabilizer
Low Lux 0.37 Lux
Audio Format 12/16 Bit PCM Digital Stereo Audio
Memory Photography
Memory Card Type Multimedia Card (MMC), SD Card
Digital Still Shot Mode With Still Shot Capability
Memory Still Resolution 1.68 Megapixels
Max Still Image Size 1488 x 1128
MPEG Movie Mode
Interfaces
Output Interfaces Audio (RCA), Composite (Video), FireWire / DV / i.Link, Headphones Jack, S-Video, USB
Input Interfaces Audio (RCA), Composite (Video), FireWire / DV / iLink Microphone Type External/Optional
Power Supply
Battery Type Proprietary Lithium
Dimensions
Height 13.6 cm
Width 11.8 cm
Depth 30.6 cm
Weight 1.1 kg

Canon XM2 Mini DV Digital Camcorder boxed in near mint condition. Complete with the following items:
Canon XM2 Mini DV Digital Camcorder.
Manufacturers Box.
Video bag
Standard rubber eye piece.
Large rubber eye piece.
Remote control WL-D77.
Lens shade.
Battery charge CA-920+Power lead.
Canon BP-915 battery.
Canon 8MB SD memory card.
Drivers and software are easily downloadable FREE from the Canon site.
This camera has been professionally checked all functions are operating correctly heads are perfect very light usage.
A high-quality, versatile model suitable for serious camcorder enthusiasts and professional videographers. Its advanced technology delivers unrivalled image quality in its class.The XM2 offers all the features of the market-leading XM1 plus some enhancements, including a new picture adjustment feature and manual control for picture adjustments.
Features
¼” 470K pixel 3CCD with pixel shift
Canon Professional L-Series Fluorite Lens
20x optical zoom/100x digital zoom F1.6
Optical image stabiliser with VAP
Direction accurate stereo microphone
Two-channel audio level manual control
2.5” 200K colour LCD/0.44’ 180K colour VF
Three shooting modes: normal, photo, frame movie
The XM2's advanced technology delivers unrivalled image quality in its class
The XM2 improves on the market leading and successful XM1 in a number of key areas. It comprises of a brand new 1/4" 470,000-pixel 3CCD increasing image quality. Not forgetting a new manual control in picture adjustments and shooting adjustments even for professional users.
Technology
The XM2 includes a new high-sensitivity ¼” 470,000-pixel 3CCD for superb 540-line horizontal resolution and super low light performance. A new generation camera signalling processing LSI improves approximately 3dB in S/N ratio from the XM1. The result is an improvement in colour, low light performance, resolution and dynamic range.
Pixel shift
The XM2 is equipped with a pixel shift system that boosts both resolution and sensitivity and allows users to achieve superb picture quality results.
Picture adjustments
The following picture adjustments have been greatly improved in the XM2.
• Colour gain adjustments, colour phase adjustments, sharpness adjustment and black level can be adjusted to desired value and up to 1 type of preset registration is possible.
• Custom preset - after picture adjustments, settings can be stored as a custom
• Slow shutter speed - XM2 can be set to slow shutter speeds to 1/6 of a second
• Gain control - gain can now be increased up to a maximum of 18dB
• Frame movie mode - frame mode can make progressive shooting at 25 fps. Footage with 1/50 slower shutter is very similar to fine cinema.
• 16.9 guides - allows accurate 16.9 framing when shooting so that image can be cropped.
Improved sound
The XM2 supports a direction-accurate stereo microphone that includes two non-directional microphones to give more precise stereo reproduction. Users can choose three types of frequency characteristics for the built-in microphone: normal, voice and wide-screen mode.
Additionally, a 2-channel manual audio level control where input level can be adjusted by a special dial and L/R level can be set for 2 channels. Audio-level meter with right-and-left independent 24-segment peak holder and the audio-level meter can be displayed in LCD and EVF.
PC connectivity
The XM2 is equipped with a DV terminal for non-linear editing. By using a USB terminal, transmission of still images from a JPEG file to a PC is easy.
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:57 AM   #2655
Major Player

FS Bogen 3046 Tripod LEGS ONLY

I believe this is an older model unit. it is a ONE stage deal. It is in decent condition, it works fine. I just want to reduce weight, and am going with
smaller Bogens. $105 shipped withiin USA only. Google checkout preferred plus 2%. This does NOT include a head.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds