Video shot with HC1 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series
Sony's latest single-CMOS additions to their HDV camcorder line.

Old December 24th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Video shot with HC1

Hey guys I just wanted to share a little vacation video i shot with my HC1 in Disney World... it's kinda nice because it shows a verity of different shots and since i was running around i had no time to work any settings not even white balance so it was on full auto.

here it is and give it time to load it's kinda large.
http://mf726.com/vidclips/disneytrip.html

and be nice this was not ment to be anything more then running around with the video camera and getting a few shots to remember.

~Mike
Michael Ferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2006, 05:45 PM   #2
Regular Crew

It's been a while since I looked at full auto footage. It looks pretty good.
Just wait until you learn the camera a bit. You will love what you can do with it!

Enjoy!
Frank Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #3
Regular Crew

actually I know the camera very well i'v had it since it first came out. I shot video professonaly but this was the first time my girlfriend has ever been to disney so i was stock on a time for everything we did... i almost had no time to change tapes we kept running from point a to point b.

That was a little recap video the dvd i made came out very well and is almost 2 hours long. the only time i got to work my shots and white balance was when she was in the bathroom or i shot things from outside the hotel window.

The shot of the bird was one of the bathroom times :)

~Mike
Old December 25th, 2006, 07:49 PM   #4
Regular Crew

That explains a lot.
No wonder the framing came out well.
And I was wondering about that seagull. LOL.
Frank Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 01:32 AM   #5
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ferreira
actually I know the camera very well i'v had it since it first came out. I shot video professonaly but this was the first time my girlfriend has ever been to disney so i was stock on a time for everything we did... i almost had no time to change tapes we kept running from point a to point b.

That was a little recap video the dvd i made came out very well and is almost 2 hours long. the only time i got to work my shots and white balance was when she was in the bathroom or i shot things from outside the hotel window.

The shot of the bird was one of the bathroom times :)

~Mike
Ahh my old stomping grounds, I used to live 8 miles NW of Disney and at night when the wind was right I would turn down the TV thinking there was thunder outside when in reality it was the Epcot fireworks.

Nice work, Mike, really showed the HC1 for what it can do, some nice crisp clean HDV, the shot of Epcot Spaceship Earth at night was really nice, I'm sure the cam was at full gain but no grain on the video which is phenomenal.

You mentioned you exported a DVD of the trip, was that in HD or SD?

Miguel
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #6
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Lombana
Ahh my old stomping grounds, I used to live 8 miles NW of Disney and at night when the wind was right I would turn down the TV thinking there was thunder outside when in reality it was the Epcot fireworks.

Nice work, Mike, really showed the HC1 for what it can do, some nice crisp clean HDV, the shot of Epcot Spaceship Earth at night was really nice, I'm sure the cam was at full gain but no grain on the video which is phenomenal.

You mentioned you exported a DVD of the trip, was that in HD or SD?

Miguel
Miguel,

First off thank you very much nice the nice words on the video. the DVD I made of the entire trip not just the recap had to be SD if i was to try to take a non HDDVD disk and make a HDDVD out of DVDR i would only have limited amount of time. the enitre video was almost two hours.

living in south florida gave me the ability to take a weekend trip last min with my gal. ended up be very damn cold and that almost never happends her in FL well not so much west palm beach and FT.L

again thank you

Mike
Old January 1st, 2007, 06:54 AM   #7
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ferreira
Hey guys I just wanted to share a little vacation video i shot with my HC1 in Disney World... it's kinda nice because it shows a verity of different shots and since i was running around i had no time to work any settings not even white balance so it was on full auto.

here it is and give it time to load it's kinda large.
http://mf726.com/vidclips/disneytrip.html

and be nice this was not ment to be anything more then running around with the video camera and getting a few shots to remember.

~Mike
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi michael , compliment for good quality image what's sw video editing you use for make it ???
i am waiting your reply bye
from marco

happy new year at all people !!!!!
Marco Levi is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-A1 and HDR-HC Series