Export woes.. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old December 14th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #1
New Boot

Export woes..

Greetings, i cannot for the life of me export my movie. i have tried almost every media type and it keeps stopping 30% in. I am using PP2 with Cineform Prospect HD. I imported the clips via Cineform from my JVC HD 100. The movie edited fine and even let me make an mpeg2 for a dvd. I have been on the phone with tech support to no avail. I just used the Project Manager and made a copy of the project with media. i tried rendering that with no luck. The movie is 95 min.

Any help will be most appreciated.
David Basulto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2006, 01:31 PM   #2
New Boot

anyone have some ideas?
Old December 14th, 2006, 10:53 PM   #3
Trustee

I assume the drive it's saving to is not full, and isn't FAT32 (i.e., 2Gig limit)?
Graham Hickling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2006, 11:23 PM   #4
New Boot

no theres plenty of room on the drive.
Old December 16th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #5
Major Player

What format do you want to export your timeline in?
Jon Jaschob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2006, 01:14 PM   #6
New Boot

Either QT or DV AVI
Old December 16th, 2006, 01:55 PM   #7
Major Player

I had problems using PPro2, Aspect HD, and the JVC HD100 24fps timeline.
These problems happened regularly.

Timeline would loose it's rendered FX files and project could not be saved. I had to do a Save As to rescue my film.

A section of the timeline would not render/export with nothing unusual in the spot it errors out.

A section of the timeline would not render/export using Magic Bullet. But other sections with MB had no problems.

Program Crashes requiring a recovery process.

I found that I had to identify the error area/s and try to render that clip, or clips out as a separate file, then import that file into the timeline.
Also, if it errors out in the same place, try re-importing that clip either into PPRo2 or again off the tape.

Most of the time I was able to fix the problems, but it took a lot of time, sometimes weeks on end with support. (keep after them, this is new technology and we are the beta testers, I kid you not!)
But, I was able to work through all the problems and export my film into m2T, Qt, FLV, and widescreen DV avi.
Jon
Jon Jaschob is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite