Online XL2 mini35 footage - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old January 29th, 2005, 08:32 AM   #46
Regular Crew

Hey Guys

Sorry about the delay. I am in Italy and finding internet time is tough. Sid, I am going to upload the file monday night if that is still okay with you. the file is pretty big though, 75 mb. I hope that isnt too much. let me know. like i said i have never done this before. but, if all goes well guys we will have it up by tuesday.

thanks for the patience.

josh
Josh Caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2005, 12:20 PM   #47
Regular Crew

no problem

No problem Josh. I'll leave it up for you. Don't worry about the file size, i have PLENTY of bandwidth. It must be so nice to be in Italy *sigh*. Maybe i'll travel there next year :).
www.powerads.us
Sid Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2005, 11:21 AM   #48
Regular Crew

Hey Sid,

Listen, I tried putting it up last night but it's gonna take a while to upload and to do so I have to go to an internet cafe. So, I don't think I can do it until next weekend. Like, next Friday. Is this okay?

Sorry guys, i know you're waiting for it but internet time here is ridiculous and expensive and not available everywhere.
Old May 19th, 2005, 09:11 PM   #49
Regular Crew

Hey Sid,

Listen, I'm back in the states now and still want to post my trailer if you're interested. Get back to me and let me know.

Thanks for the patience,
Josh
Old May 19th, 2005, 09:16 PM   #50
Trustee

Hello everyone, this is a newer sample edit I recently put together from one of the recent projects I shot using my mini35/XL2 24p 16:9 if anyone is interested in viewing. It's about 5 minutes in length and clips from various indoor and outdoor scenes which were shot:

www.starcentral.ca/images/bb/bb.htm

Only one scene was color corrected, I haven't had time to really play with it since I was only hired to shoot and it is not my film.
Dennis Hingsberg is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods