NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY! Please.... at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old December 5th, 2005, 08:43 PM   #1
Major Player

NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY! Please....

I used my Mini35 for a hwile an dverything was fine. Then I wanted to shoot some stuff without it but when I put back the Mini35 to the camera it seems to be out of focus and the Focus assist doesn't work anymore. I have a Expo to go to tomorrow with my camera I reall;y need it fixed by then =(

Anyone has any idea on how to fix it? I read somehting about The Relay lens needing to be adjusted, ut I don't want to break the camera. It seems to work find 1/8" from being fully attached and locked, but as soon as I lock it up the focus is all weird and focus assist not working.

Please help ANYONE!!

Duke
Brian Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #2
Major Player

it sounds like you just need to adjust your "relay lens" that connects to your camera. i assume you are not able to focus on the GG correctly?
Cody Dulock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #3
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody Dulock
it sounds like you just need to adjust your "relay lens" that connects to your camera. i assume you are not able to focus on the GG correctly?
Correct =( I am not sure how to adjust the "relay lens." Do you know how to without breaking the Mini35? It seems fine when hold the camera 1/8" from the Relay lens WITHOUT pushing it all the way in and locking the units together.

Any ideas on what I can do to fix this horrible problem..

UPDATE!! I think I figured it out. The manual they gave me doesn't correspond to the JVC 100U so the Relay lens is a bit different. Think tis back to normal.. THANK GOD! =)
Brian Duke is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods