View Full Version : UWOL 45 - Theme release

Trond Saetre
December 1st, 2017, 03:31 AM
Get your cameras ready, here is the theme release for the 45th UWOL Challenge.
Follow rule 11, and have FUN! :)

Notice that as stated in the sign up thread, signup is still available until December 15, 2017, when that thread will be closed.
(For UWOL45 only, signup is available after theme release)

THEME:
*Call of the wild*

As always, your imagination is the limit of how to interpret the theme.

DEADLINE:
January 31, 2018 - midnight wherever you are.

Voting for UWOL45:
Still a work in progress, but hopefully a nice surprise will show up. I'll know more in January if it works out or not..

Per Johan Naesje
December 1st, 2017, 04:20 AM
Wow Trond, that was a theme to my liking!

Time to speculate a little bit...

Bob Safay
December 1st, 2017, 05:28 AM
Well this should be a fun challenge! Bob

LeRoy Gunderson
December 1st, 2017, 07:21 AM
Perfect! Time to get started.

Gordon Hoffman
December 1st, 2017, 08:12 AM
Yes Trond this should be a good one.

Gordon

Mick Jenner
December 1st, 2017, 12:43 PM
Think i can come up with something this round. Good job your your English is good Trond and you weren't caught out with the translation and posted "a call of nature" !!!! That would have produced some interesting entries lol

Trond Saetre
December 1st, 2017, 01:32 PM
...you weren't caught out with the translation and posted "a call of nature" !!!! That would have produced some interesting entries lol
Maybe a future theme? Hahaha ;)

Bryce Comer
December 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Ok I have no excuse not to finish this round. If I can’t get something done, you have every right to ban me from signing up in future! :)

Trond Saetre
January 19th, 2018, 02:31 PM
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/uwol-challenge/535053-uwol-45-tales-wonders-woes-3.html#post1940529
Catherine Russel has accepted the honor of being our judge for this challenge. Welcome back to the UWOL world!

Catherine Russell
January 19th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Hi UWOLers:

This sounds like a a theme one can really go wild over, and I'm honored to have this opportunity to be floored by what you guys submit. Haven't had time to finish up, or start, or head out to that favorite wild place for that perfect shot? There is still time! Bring it on home in the next week and let's have fun. I'm excited for this! We have a very talented field, I know that. I've learned a lot from you guys. Bring it on. Get creative. Be thoughtful. Let's see your wild side! And most of all, give it all you've got because that is what matters in the end. Have fun! Rule 11 most certainly rules the day.

Thanks again Trond, for inviting me to participate in this new capacity. It's an honor.

Best to all this round.

Cat

Bob Safay
January 21st, 2018, 01:30 PM
Cat, it is great to have you back.....Bob

Bryce Comer
January 21st, 2018, 11:49 PM
Agreed Bob!
Lovely to have you around again Cat. I hope we can all put up some great films to really challenge your judging!! :)