Aspect HD - Page 11 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old September 9th, 2004, 11:26 AM   #151
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Seems to be up from here.
Old September 9th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #152
Major Player

Yep, its back now.

It looks like I did not "trim" my clips for the transistion.
I just asked on my ticket exactly how to trim in Ppro so
I know before I try what I think works, does work.

Thanks

Dave
Dave Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2004, 12:02 PM   #153
Regular Crew

Aspect Hd tryout, can i try?

Hello ! (this is for david newman especially)

Ive downloaded from the site Aspect Hd, the first version ever, but that time i didnt have any CAMCORDER to work with, i was just checking out how was the software interface.

by now, i got a JVC HD10U, but when i was check out the program, i couldnt open it, for sure, cause have been a long time since the trial version expired.

so, ive downloaded again the new aspect hd version from the cineform site and when i tried to install, i couldnt go futher cause.

the install its only possible one time for a computer. and this is right, and it is a trial program. anyway, i can't test it even with the vegas 5.

david newman maybe can help me? i really want to check how aspect hd work as a realtime product, etc. etc...

thanks

ciao
Daniel Moloko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2004, 12:01 AM   #154
CTO, CineForm Inc.

Once the trial version expires, re-installing will not re-activate it (for good reasons.) Send an email to support@cineform.com to see if something can be done.
Old November 21st, 2004, 08:58 PM   #155
New Boot

Aspect HD v2.5 not installing

And techsupport@cineform.com is not working either.
Today I downloaded the beta trial version of Connect HD v2.5. When I try to install the program I get an error, "error locating Premiere Plug Ins path. Checking default path" and then click "OK". Then I get a new error, "error 1720". Premiere 1.5 is loaded in the proper path ( C/Program Files/Adobe/etc.). I have a P4 3.2/800, 2GB RAM, Matrox Millennium P-750, Hard Drives ( 2-10,000 RPM SATA System and Storage plus two video RAID's), basically a very fast computer that runs perfect. Running XP Pro/SP2, Adobe Video Collection Professional v2.5, firewall off, no anti virus, really no non-editing applications. Need help to get this to install. SP2 was the last upgrade, do I need to reload Premiere? I'm looking forward to using your program with my Sony FX-1. Thanks for your help.
Daniel Deck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2004, 10:10 PM   #156
CTO, CineForm Inc.

The support email is support@cineform.com, not the one you tried. The support staff will get back to you quickly, so send off another email. Sorry, I don't have the answer myself.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:52 AM   #157
Regular Crew

I'm having the same problem.

I tried installing the Aspect HD v2.5 trial on my P4 Windows XP 3.0GHz machine and I get the "error locating Premiere Plug-ins path" message as well. I'm using Premiere Pro as well.
Chris Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2004, 10:59 AM   #158
CTO, CineForm Inc.

I download Aspect HD v2.5 and installed it on my home PC without problems. However there was a Windows warning (new to SP2) that I had to give the script permission to search (finding the Premiere installion.) Did either of you get that? When I gave permission it installed fine.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 11:26 AM   #159
New Boot

I did not get a windows warning to give any permissions. Just the two error windows that I mentioned. On the cineform web site, there is a link to report bugs, and that gives you the techsupport@cineform.com mailto. I was just following the links, and my message was bounced. I did successfully send a message to support@cineform.com this morning, but have not received a reply yet. Thanks for helping.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:18 PM   #160
AJA Video Systems

Connect HD Install Problem

Daniel

Uninstall Premiere Pro, then reinstall it. Then reinstall ConnectHD. The error you're getting is because a Premiere registry entry is either missing, or corrupt. That registry entry is what we use to figure out where our plugins should be installed.

Let me know if you still have troubles.

Thad H.
CineForm Support
Old November 22nd, 2004, 05:05 PM   #161
New Boot

Unintalled Premiere, reloaded, and then installed Connect HD no problem. That's what I was going to do tonight anyway. Thanks for the help.
Old February 22nd, 2005, 08:55 AM   #162
Major Player

Does Aspect HD conflict with Anti-Virus programs?

My virus software sees HDLink.exe and Activate.exe as trojan horse viruses. I am using Grisoft AVG 7.0 virus software. It deleted them. I re-installed AHD using the repair function and now HDlink is not accessible. So I can't capture.

I bought AHD online directly from Cineform last Saturday. They have not responded to a support ticket that I submitted about this issue, nor with an activation number. Apparently they expect a buyer to depend on the trial version to continue working til they can get to you???

Anyone else seen this? What did you do?
John Inman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2005, 10:49 AM   #163
CTO, CineForm Inc.

I have not heard of virus tools having problems with CineForm installs. It was a long weekend, support will back at work today to provide an activation number and help with your technology issues.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase