Cineform Update Link Not Working? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase

CineForm Software Showcase
Cross platform digital intermediates for independent filmmakers.

Old July 15th, 2009, 12:09 AM   #1
New Boot

Cineform Update Link Not Working?

I'm trying to download the update to Prospect HD except that I never received any email with the download link despite trying several times using 3 different email addresses. Checked the spam folder, nothing's there either. Can someone from Cineform help me with this?

The other thing I'm wondering about is since Prospect currently doesn't have editing preset for Premiere CS4, is it actually improving editing performance at all? I did a quick test with a native AVCHD file versus the same file converted to Cineform using the recommended sequence setting and Cineform actually seems slower. I noticed that I still have to render the Cineform file as well.
Huy Vu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2009, 07:43 AM   #2
Major Player

I apologize, our auto script processor went down last night. It'll be a couple hours from now before it is back up.
David Taylor is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > CineForm Software Showcase