Helping Hands from 2009 - Page 33 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2009, 11:04 AM   #481
Inner Circle

Thanks for the info Wendell,

Sounds to me if there are RC in the area I would prefer if it was someone like you running the machine. All of your effort to keep it safe are greatly appreciated by all the people in full size machines.
Old December 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #482
Major Player

$1,500, no minimum.
Old December 17th, 2009, 03:01 AM   #483
Regular Crew

Post Sound-Short Films ONLY!!!!

Looking for 5 short films to offer Post Production Sound on. I am wanting to build my reel/resume up. Please contact me here or via email. I am looking for the following below. Please ONLY contact if your video meets the requirements.

Requirements:
Video must be 10 minutes or short
You must be able to export out an omf file, low res video file, and aiff files.
You must be able to provide a hard copy of the film(via mail)
You must allow me to post any or clips of the movie to my website

I look forward to the projects.

I'm looking for a ton of different categories to show my abilities.

Thanks
Nicole
ccproductions803@gmail.com
www.ccproductions803.com
Old December 20th, 2009, 05:30 PM   #484
New Boot

Airport footage

Any one with access to a snow ice bound airport - need footage for a training DVD
workers in foul weather conditions
Old December 22nd, 2009, 05:22 PM   #485
Regular Crew

Hello,
I live in Salt Lake, and we are currently getting pounded with snow. Please let me know what you need. I run a Sony EX1.

waistdeep@hotmail.com
John James
Old December 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM   #486
Major Player

I'm in Salt Lake as well and my brother is a full time pilot, so he has access to the tarmac as needed... I only have a Z1u though (unless Santa brings me a good present!).
Old December 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM   #487
Regular Crew

After Effects Wizard Needed

I am looking to get some AE work done. The best way to some it up is, I want you the wizard to make me a high-energy 15-30sec. commercial using some still pics I have. It will be used to promote our magazine online in places like YouTube.

If you are interested PM me please.
Old December 25th, 2009, 06:33 AM   #488
Major Player

Sent you an email about this becauses I'm close to the Belgian border. Unfortunately I didn't hear anything from you so far.
Old December 28th, 2009, 12:24 PM   #489
MPS Digital Studios

Looking for outdoor fair (Florida or California) video, HD

Hey everyone,

I'm about to wrap up my film's DVD production for a February 2010 release, and the consensus is I need some outdoor fair video (HD or HDV, 1080/24p or 60i) as an establishing shot for a series of scenes taking place on the 4th of July in a South Florida park. Right now, you get the sense that the characters are hanging out away from where the activities are taking place, but without shots of the activities/people, it looks weird and empty.

If anyone has video of people at a fair in Florida or California, or anywhere that looks tropical-ish but no mountains in the background, please let me know. I can't pay, but I'll give a credit and a free copy of the DVD.

Thanks!

Heath
Old December 28th, 2009, 09:43 PM   #490
New Boot

Kansas City, MO feature film

We are a Christian film company in Kansas City, MO and are seeking crew help with our first feature film. We are planning on beginning shooting in April 2010, all of the film will be shot in the greater Kansas City area. We are working on a micro budget so I can't guarantee any pay on the front end (I truly wish I could). We have a finished script that is awesome, most of the needed equipment, some crew already and most of our cast is set. We have been in preproduction for over a year now and had to delay shooting once due to funding. We are seeking a crew of around 10 people to do everything from lighting, set design and building, sound operator, camera operator. We are shooting 720p HD on the JVC GY HD100U as our primary camera and a video DLSR as our secondary camera. We will always provide food and drink and pay you for equipment rental if we use something of yours and want a rental fee. Please fee free to contact me with any questions you have. Please check out the film website, it has the basic synopsis on there to read, you can see some of our talent on the bios page. There is some behind the scenes pictures and even some video footage we shot for a temporary trailer. We of course won't be using any of that footage for the real film, it was just shot to shot potential investors the quality. Please remember that the trailer is just featuring the one of the songs written for the film with video images laid to it. Then you can click on the actual scene itself and see a brief sample from a real scene within the script. Thank you for your time.

Richard Robertson
www.thefreedomofsilence.com
info@r6pvideo.com
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #491
New Boot

I am sorry but I should have added that we are mainly looking for people in the Kansas City area. We aren't able to pay travel and living expenses. Sorry, not trying to sound cheap but this film is a ministry for most of the people on the project, and a majority of them have agreed to donate their time because they believe in the cause of the film. If there is any money on the back end I plan on paying everyone involved. Thank you.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands