Gy-HD111e mains power problem at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old September 6th, 2009, 10:53 AM   #1
Tourist

Gy-HD111e mains power problem

Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the GY-HD111e not working on the mains power supplied by the power lead from the charger?
Having had nightmares with the powerlead' yellow end snapping off (see my other post for simple cures) I now have new leads from JVC and have no joy in getting not only my camera, but my colleague's camera too..running from the mains. His camera has never suffered the end snap-off problem either..just stopped working on mains. We've tried swapping leads/cameras/chargers around on these identical cameras and still no joy. The end snap off doesn't stop the mains working..just the battery anyway.
Any experiences of similar problems and fixes would be helpful. Until then..it's just down to battery power and we all know what that involves.
Thanks
Padraig
Padraig Ui Ruairc is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems