X-3 light w/IDX and HD-100 question. - Page 2 at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 25th, 2006, 10:13 AM   #16
Major Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: LaSalle Ontario Canada
Posts: 289
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogo Athouguia
My HD101 can run for about the same time with LCD and the 12W LEDs light using 88mAh Swit batteries. With a bulb light the IDX batteries can't certainly hold 2 hours.

Diogo!

My batteryies are Switronics, NOT Swit. It's an american battery, not made in China.
Also, you use 88 mAh battery, I use 130 mAh . That make a different.
So, it's work for 2 hrs. Believe me!

Laszlo
Laszlo Horvath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2006, 09:10 PM   #17
Major Player
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo Horvath
Diogo!

My batteryies are Switronics, NOT Swit. It's an american battery, not made in China.
Also, you use 88 mAh battery, I use 130 mAh . That make a different.
So, it's work for 2 hrs. Believe me!

Laszlo
Laszlo, you didn't understand me or maybe I didn't put it well. I believe your camera can run for 2 hours, what I said is that mine can run for the same time with inferior batteries because the LEDs consumption is lower. I said IDX batteries can't certainly hold 2 hours, not Swit or Switronix. I think IDX are the batteries Stephen is using, so he should consider a light with less power requirements. I didn't whant to disbelieve you.

I thought Switronix and Swit were the same company. My confusion.

Last edited by Diogo Athouguia; February 25th, 2006 at 10:06 PM.
Diogo Athouguia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #18
Major Player
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo Horvath
My batteryies are Switronics, NOT Swit. It's an american battery, not made in China.
Varizoom batteries are also american and they are exactly the same as Swit batteries made in china. This doesn't mean Varizoom is better than Swit. I don't know if Switronix is or not a superior brand, China has a lot low quality products but Swit has a good reputation in Europe.

I'm sorry if this wasn't your intention, but from your words it sems that you are depreciating a product just because it isn't american.
Diogo Athouguia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #19
Major Player
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: LaSalle Ontario Canada
Posts: 289
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogo Athouguia
Varizoom batteries are also american and they are exactly the same as Swit batteries made in china. This doesn't mean Varizoom is better than Swit. I don't know if Switronix is or not a superior brand, China has a lot low quality products but Swit has a good reputation in Europe.

I'm sorry if this wasn't your intention, but from your words it sems that you are depreciating a product just because it isn't american.

Wow....

I just tried to explain to you the Swit and the Switronics not a same company. NOTHING about chinees, or american.
My main point was, my battery is 130mAh yours is 88mAh

Sorry, I know sometimes my hugarian-english is little weird.

Laszlo
Laszlo Horvath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2006, 07:28 AM   #20
Major Player
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portugal
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszlo Horvath
Sorry, I know sometimes my hugarian-english is little weird.
Don't worry, I'm portuguese and sometimes my english is a mess! :)
Diogo Athouguia is offline   Reply
Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY

Z.G.C.
(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

 



Google
 

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 PM.


DV Info Net -- Real Names, Real People, Real Info!
1998-2017 The Digital Video Information Network