Photo of inside of JVC Hard Case CB-100...? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems
GY-HD 100 & 200 series ProHD HDV camcorders & decks.

Old November 27th, 2006, 02:49 PM   #16
Trustee

As I recall, when I asked about the HD200 and the CB100 case, I specifically mentioned I had the wide angle lens, which is significantly longer than the standard lens (about 2 inches or so). The response I got was probably in regard to this combination, as Carl does say the HD200/HD250 do fit with the standard lens.
Jack Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2006, 01:55 PM   #17
New Boot

Chris,

Thanks for the picture of the case with the camera inside. I must confess I'm now re-thinking the purchase of this case. It was disappointing to see the back end of the camera so close to the edge. It looks like you have to take off the wrap around AB bracket and even the AB battery itself before the camera will fit in. I don't want to have to disassemble the camera when I use the case.

That extra space at the front of the lens could be better utilized at the back of the camera. At least then you would be able to do a little foam cutting and maybe make it fit.

Oh well. I guess I'm still looking. Thanks again...
Eric Susch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2006, 02:13 PM   #18
New Boot

Hey Jack,

I have the case and wide angle adaptor. With a little cutting of the foam I was able to put the camera with lens and adaptor and battery nicely. I do have to remove my dr hd100 though
David Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2006, 05:31 PM   #19
Regular Crew

anyone know where I can purchase foam inserts for these type of cases?
Matt Setnes is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > JVC ProHD & MPEG2 Camera Systems > JVC GY-HD Series Camera Systems