4GB Cards? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > (MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

(MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)
A compact 720p MPEG4 digital media camera recording to SD Card.

Old March 17th, 2006, 05:12 PM   #16
Major Player

I bought from them before with no problem. I got the same card about a month ago and paid more with no rebate. I ordered another today.
Old March 18th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #17
New Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne Whelden
Is there any limit to the number bought? When does this rebate end? Company seems to be legit?
I have read feedback on ZZF and have found it to be generally pretty positive, and I believe they are a reliable retailer, on par with Newegg for computers and electronics (albeit with a less-snazzy website). Here is a link to the product:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...ctCode=83135-1

The rebate is supposed to be valid through 3/27, although I have read reports that ZZF has been intermittently out of stock, so get your order in early. There is a limit of one rebate per household, and even some fine print at the bottom about not using multiple addresses to try to get multiple rebates. Still, even without the rebate I think this is a reasonable price, and the rebate would just be gravy. I'm hoping that I will be able to sell my 2 2GB Sandisk cards that I got for $$75 for enough cash to cover this card, making my total outlay about $75.

BTW, this was actually my first time buying from ZZF (although, as I mentioned above, I have been "following" them for some time), and I'd have to say they made an awesome impression on me and I will definitely be a repeat buyer. I placed my order late Thursday evening, they shipped it on Friday, and it was in my hands Saturday morning, courtesy of Fed Ex (though it helps that I live less than 10 miles from them). Stuck it in my HD1 and it immediately recognized it and showed 58+ minutes of HD shooting time.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > (MPG4) Sanyo Xacti (all models)