Vendor recommendations at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #1
Tourist

Vendor recommendations

hi all, new to the forums
I will have a lot of posts in the near future as I am putting together the equipment list for a new high school's video, photo, and 3d animation studios/labs

a question
Can anyone recommend a good video equipment vendor. Our district used to use B and H, but no longer does as the service was evidently terrible...so b and h is not an option

I know adorama is an option, but they seem to be lacking some of the video equipment that B and H had.

We are looking at studio lighting, mid range cameras (canon xha1), audio and all other accessories

any and all help appreciated,
thanks,
sean
Old March 6th, 2007, 04:21 PM   #2
Wrangler

Hi Sean, and welcome to DVinfo! The only vendors we recommend or discuss here are our sponsors: http://www.dvinfo.net/sponsors/

Please support them - they make our site possible! They've been chosen for their competitive prices, integrity and excellent service.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion