Tape Resources -- Two Thumbs Up! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Open DV Discussion
For topics which don't fit into any of the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2003, 09:52 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Tape Resources -- Two Thumbs Up!

Well, we're heading to the Canadian Rockies on a photo/video trip (vacation) and I had to order some DV tapes as I was about out. After visiting Frank Granovski's site I headed on over to Tape Resources to get some Fuji's but their site said they were out of stock (bummer). I checked out a couple of FAQs and went back to the same page again about 10 minutes later, and it said they were in stock. It was about noon time Wednesday and I needed them by Friday but really didn't want to spend the money for express shipping for a measly 10 tapes -- plus I wanted to make sure they were in stock.

Well, they were and she said normal UPS ground shipping was in a 2-Day zone so I should get them on time and they would ship them that day.

They did, I got them right when I needed them (for no extra money), and I even got a small bag of M&M's ;-)

Tape Resources ROCKS! I am VERY impressed by their service even on a lousy $65 order (got a cleaning tape too).

A class act in the day of no service.

BTW, I did give your name as the referrer Frank. It's the least I could do for all the valuable information you've freely given to me and countless others.
Old May 17th, 2003, 08:19 PM   #2
Warden

You might also want to give Pro-Tape a shot. They provide excellent service, great prices and are a site sponsor too.

NOTE from Chris Hurd: When you make a purchase from Pro-Tape, you're helping to support this community. We highly value Pro-Tape's sponsorship of DVinfo Net and urge anybody in the market for blank media to seek them out for not only excellent deals but also superior customer service. Hope this helps -- CH

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Open DV Discussion