How many DVC200 cameramen are in the forum?? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Old November 5th, 2003, 07:04 PM   #16

Man I lost the link to here....

Well as to the setting the filters are the important one at first.

Setting 2 and 4 are for day for night and they work well I might add. On one shoot we had over 3,000 watts on the subject and had one key light on her from the side and this was good as it looked like the nightlight. Well in post it looked great and the other part is there is no grain.

As for the scene settings I love these, as I will be posting some screen shoots of these as I am looking for a new web host. The things I like best is that scene 4 with filter 3 gives one of a retro look.

I have been able to get the same color as in the film "Brother where art thou?" that bright yellow cast. Also I have found that elusive blue tint that has shown up in movies like "Swordfish".

Screen shots with setting will be up shortly.
Old November 7th, 2003, 01:55 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Thanks for the tip. Have you played with the menu color curves at all? I understand you can match the 200 to just about any other camera out there. Now that I'm almost caught up with my backlog for the summer, I can start playing around with some of this stuff.

Rick

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant