GS-400: Where in the U.S.? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant
...and other Panasonic DV camcorders.

Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2004, 09:58 AM   #1
Regular Crew

GS-400: Where in the U.S.?

Hi. Has anyone been able to get a GS400 from anywhere else in the United States besides B&H? B&H has them back-ordered, and the school I'm ordering for wants to see a wide price-range. But I don't want to send them to sites that probably don't have them in stock. Thanks.
Old August 26th, 2004, 02:24 PM   #2
Major Player

Someone got one from Onecall. You'll have to check on the in-stock issue. Apparently there's a trickle rather than a flood of these coming into the U.S.
Old August 26th, 2004, 09:16 PM   #3
Tourist

Where in the U.S.?

I ordered mine from dbuys.com on the 24th of August. It is supposed to be here on the 27th according to FedEx. When I ordered it, the cam was $1496, yet the next day it went up a hundred dollars. He cut me a great deal on the warrenty and increased the shipping to 2nd day air. Their prices on accessories are high; you should probably go with BH on those. Well Good luck.
Old August 26th, 2004, 11:34 PM   #4
Tourist

First, as this is my first post to this forum, thanks to all of you for your insights over the last monts as we all awaited the next offerings from Panasonic.

I ordered my GS400 Tuesday from OneCall and received it today (Thursday). Their price was $1349 including FedEx 3 day shipping (no sales tax). Ordering on-line was simple. Their website shows whether they have it in stock or not. After 2 hours with the camera, so far so good.
Old August 27th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #5
Tourist

I just got mine today from OneCall.com . Ordered it Tuesday also. I paid $1335.61 including shipping and I got 6 month no interest no payment which is pretty good deal IMHO.

www.computers4sure.com has it for around $1200 (out of stock) and www.cdw.com has it listed for $1180 or so (also out of stock).
Old August 27th, 2004, 09:42 PM   #6
Wrangler

The B&H website currently shows the GS400 as being in stock.

You can also try other DVinfo sponsors by clicking here.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant > Panasonic DV / MX / GS series Assistant