Best place to purchase a DVX100b? at

Go Back   DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant

Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant
The 4K DVX200 plus previous Panasonic Pro Line cams: DVX100A, DVC60, DVC30.

Old April 18th, 2006, 11:49 AM   #1
Regular Crew
Best place to purchase a DVX100b?

Hello everyone,
I'm wishing to purchase a DVX100b as soon as possible. I've been searching different online sites, such as which offers a nice little packageyou can get with the DVX purchase but they have a MACK warranty and I've heard nothing buy bad things about the MACK warranties. Ordering from B&H seems the most ideal right now but I see they use the MACK warranty aswell, maybe it isn't as bad as I've heard?? I was wondering if any of you could offer me advice on where to buy/warranties and anything else that could help me out. It would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks very much.
Steve Shilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2006, 12:20 PM   #2
Regular Crew
Either B&H or

Can't go wrong w/ either of those.
Tim Hyten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2006, 01:26 PM   #3
Zotz Digital ( sells them too and they are a sponsor here. I highly recommend Zotz - the customer service is excellent. I could hound Brian with all manner of questions and got quick, courteous and informative replies. Prices were good too.

My Website
Meat Free Media
Aaron Koolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2006, 04:30 PM   #4
Major Player
One of the sponsors
Adam Bray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 08:23 AM   #5

AbelCineTech, New York. I just bought one from them. Beat out everybody else by about $100.00. Don't get me wrong. I've purchased most of my stuff from B & H because their prices are the best for the most part. I've made buys from EVS and ZGC because they had the best prices for what I was looking for at the time. As far as the 100b, Abel in New York was THE best.

(888) 223-1599. Ask for Christine at extention 2144. She will hook you up. Excellent customer service. You don't have to mention my name. I don't get any referral considerations.

BEWARE: PANASONIC is VERY LATE with my rebate check. They promise a 4 to 6 week turnaround and I am on week ten with no check in sight for at least another two weeks.

Good Luck!
Interesting, if true. And interesting anyway.
Hugh DiMauro is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Panasonic P2HD / AVCCAM / AVCHD / DV Camera Systems > Panasonic DVX / DVC Assistant